indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > See my website ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

the6spirit
User
spacer line

G Spot in a unique organ of female, it only appear when the female is ready. It need a combination of western research to better knowledge or the organ, indian philosophy for the technique and Javanese Massage & Meditation to combine western and india!
http://www.geocities.com/gspot2peak

spacer line  

ha ha ha ha..... well just a the stupid brain of dutchguy will make the G spot appear......

Ha ha ha ha

Nice to have some fun.....

greetz

spacer line  

Please Guys can you explain to the forum readers were should this organ be,acoording your words its appear when the female is ready ,Excuus me ready with what !!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with you research

spacer line  

well tukad........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how to explain this.......
I'm not really sure if this is a typicle indonesia topic, but when I think about it, it may be......

Dear Tukad....... if you are intimate with a woman only the "usual way" and she can come to an orgasme, you very likely have " awakened" the so called G spot.... now I think about it, i have the feeling that indonesian woman much more prefer the "normal way" of sex instead of the oral way, that most of the women in Holland prefer.....

it would mean that indonesian women maybe know more about the spot then dutch wonen know.....

Ok.... little bit on the egde... but should be ok right????.....

greetz.....

(ok little tipsy here)........ he he he

spacer line  

he he he... I just see the site.... well.... if the guy is trying to get this woman to get a G spot orgasme like on the picture, he is something like e meter in the wrong direction...... ha ha ha.....

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 14-11-2006 16:57 the6spirit wrote:
G Spot in a unique organ of female, it only appear when the female is ready. It need a combination of western research to better knowledge or the organ, indian philosophy for the technique and Javanese Massage & Meditation to combine western and india!
http://www.geocities.com/gspot2peak

"Are you not mistaken with 'John Dough' when he was stuck with his 'sticky finger' in the dyke ............ while doing Jane Dough"
"It takes more than one spot to make women ...... like 'mono' there is 'stereo' and more ......"

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

saidja
User
User icon of saidja
spacer line

Hey, everybody who reaches a higher level of conciousness will have deeper and longer orgasms. You should be able to control your energy though. Who needs women ?
Naah, just kidding, I do, but the part about orgasms and inner development is true.
Some people know from practicing. Although a higher conciousness is the main goal, there are plenty of benefits that come with it ! Ha ha ...
greetings, Saidja

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

83,243,406 topic views - 239,604 posts - 13,725 topics - 31,964 members - last post @ 03-07-2020 17:16 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

135,798,809 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com