indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
harry_ej
User
spacer line

There is a big difference between being alone without any girlfriend or even female friends in The Netherlands and being alone in Indonesia.,

In holland i never feel lonely of frustrated or depressed when i'm alone. Many of my (old time) friends also don't have a girlfriend, many even haven't had a one night stand for as long as they can remember. Many guys in the Netherlands are unable to find a girl, whether it be for fun or for a real relationship. That's why whenever i'm in the Netherlands i never feel that i'm less then the average dutch guy. There is another reason. Ever since i have been living in Indonesia and have been able to compare the Indonesian girls with the Dutch i'm simply not attracted to dutch girls anymore. The main reason for that is physically (dutch girls tend to be tall and masculine especially when they get over 20). Also the attitude of Dutch women (most) is vastly different.
In Indonesia the situation is completely different. Everyday i hear remarks from Indonesians and western guys about how weird it is that i'm alsways alone, how easy it is to find girls, how attracted indo girls are to western guys etc. When i go to Sogo, Citraland, Senayan (where i work) or any other public shopping area i will only see white guys in the company of lovely young indo women, the women always carry huge smiles, obviously madly in love with their bule conquests. When i go to expatriate gatherings or expat clubs i will always see the expats who have been in Indo for a while with a group of girls (we call them groupies or fans) some expats even have a regular fanclub. The newly arrived expats will be alone but already many pretty girls will main mata with them, and before long these new guys will be the center of their own fanclub.
This is how it goes in Jkt, any expat can and will agree with me. So i don't only hear how easy it is to get girls and how weird it is i don't have one, i also see the signs and prove every day.
Then the stories. Not one weekend goes by that my expat friends send me long emails or SMS about their latest conquests, or they come into my office to tell me the latest news and what they did in the weekend.

This is why being alone in Holland is so vastly different from being alone in Jkt

spacer line  

Its the same story again Harry, get help, really, I think you could use it..... it seems you have a pretty big self asteem problem.....

greetz

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

This is the second topic wich you started with complaint about your self.
you are very pitiful, search for a doctor, because it`s all between your ears.

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

On 23-10-2006 13:23 Malam wrote:
This is the second topic wich you started with complaint about your self.
you are very pitiful, search for a doctor, because it`s all between your ears.

Malam, that's right
Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Party!

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

Dear Harry_ej

Maybe you will find your future wife here www

Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

Kepala botak tapi dengan otak

mas jono
User
spacer line

Psssssst
I have heard that he even went to kalimantan,
for finding a woman over there, but he can't find any,
because of al the smoke.
see:
http://forum.indahnesia.com/to(...)om_an_eyewitness.php

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I think you are in to the wrong type of girls.I mean the ones that are after your money. Emoticon: Nooo

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Hey harry its a nice story.. The other ppl here don't seem to get your point. Don't blame them ok.

A point I would like to make is this: as an expat/tourist or whatever it's easy to get a wonderful looking girl, better than you've ever seen in Holland. However, those girls tend in general be from the lower social-economic class and are of course eager to lift themselves a little bit up in society by marrying/dating a bule. The real difficulty is to get a girl from a high-social economic class, I don't think many forum members have a girl like that. In our Dutch society where beauty is scarce we tend to overestimate the value of beauty, Indonesia is more a class-society than ours where status in more important.

Gracias. Sama sama

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

On 25-10-2006 14:26 mas jono wrote:
Psssssst
I have heard that he even went to kalimantan,
for finding a woman over there, but he cant find any,
because of al the smoke.
see:
http://forum.indahnesia.com/to(...)om_an_eyewitness.php

Hmmm Mas Jono you are very jahat, because of the smoke de little ladies couldn`t see his beatifull green eyes.

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

No matter, reading your post and I think kassian!
The real Inonesian girls, high educated, you never get them!
try to look behind de wall en try to understand de adat.
Beauty is not so important, every woman becames old at the time,
What do you want Emoticon: Confused respect caracter and their live

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 31-10-2006 22:30 merapi wrote:

Why not.?
Its possible with the same background (socialclass, education etc).
Seen it by my friends.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

high educated, you never get them!

He he.... here is another exception then..... Emoticon: Party! (civil engineer, master degree)

(very nice to meet someone else by the way, I really needed that)

greetz

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

On 01-11-2006 11:01 dutchguy1000 wrote:

He he.... here is another exception then..... Emoticon: Party! (civil engineer, master degree)

(very nice to meet someone else by the way, I really needed that)

greetz

Hoy DG
How are you?
I hope you are well and that your trouble are a little less.
Greetings Malam.

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

On 01-11-2006 10:08 sidia wrote:

Why not.?
Its possible with the same background (socialclass, education etc).
Seen it by my friends.

Indeed...just like in Holland.

Gracias. Sama sama

ppaul
User
spacer line

so what are you willing to say with that way-to-long story of yours? Emoticon: So funny

harry_ej
User
spacer line

No matter, reading your post and I think kassian!
try to look behind de wall en try to understand de adat.
Beauty is not so important, every woman becames old at the time,
What do you want Emoticon: Confused respect caracter and their live

Some comments on your post
1) I'm not (specifically) looking for high class girls.
2) I'm holding a bachelor degree in IT (HEAO) and i have a Masters degree in Business Economy (Groningen). I work as Database developer and IT engineer for an American owned company in Jakarta.
My dad who passed away already (unfortunately) was managing director of a medium sized company (600 workers) so i don't think i'm extremely low class myself.
3) MOst of my bule friends and collegues have a very high class and well educated indoneisan wife or gf. Many even have more than one gf and all their gf's are from the higher middle class to upper class in Indonesia. I know this for a 100% proven fact. They would never even think about dating lower class girls let alone hookers. Of course i don't know what they do behind the scenes and that is their business but the girlfriends they show to the outside world are for sure the best Indonesia has to offer.

So i don't know what you mean about western guys not being able to get educated girls etc. Have u ever been to Indonesia actually???? No pun intended but when i read your postings i get the feeling you have never set foot on the archipellago.

p.s.
If you only mean that i cannot get them you are right, but if you mean that western guys in general cannot get high class indo girls you are dead wrong Emoticon: Smile
Cheers,

harry

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 02-11-2006 15:05 harry_ej wrote:

3) MOst of my bule friends and collegues have a very high class and well educated indoneisan wife or gf.

Many even have more than one gf and all their gfs are from the higher middle class to upper class in Indonesia.

Dear Harry
Can you describe the followings terminology ??
1.very high class
2.educated
3.higher middleclaas
4.upper class

abt : the girlsfriends from higher middleclass to upper class ??

(Uitzonderingen daargelaten kan het gebeuren maar onder ons gezegd , klopt geen reet van .
Een "hogere" niveau indonesische meisjes van goede familie die als 1 v.d gf gaat spelen voor expats ??).
Een slettje spelen van de expat spelen ??.
Er is ook een verschil tussen "stand"en "klasse" .
Harry , laat je even nakijken.

spacer line  

On 01-11-2006 13:23 Malam wrote:

Hoy DG
How are you?
I hope you are well and that your trouble are a little less.
Greetings Malam.

Hoi Malam,

yeah, my troubles are much less.

lots of the threats I got where not true, The so called pre nap was full of errors and now it will become a "normal" procedure.

I met someone new, to help me through the rough times, and that is really refreshing.

Thank you for your interest malam.

Greetz

harry_ej
User
spacer line

On 02-11-2006 20:26 sidia wrote:

Dear Harry
Can you describe the followings terminology ??
1.very high class
2.educated
3.higher middleclaas
4.upper class

abt : the girlsfriends from higher middleclass to upper class ??

(Uitzonderingen daargelaten kan het gebeuren maar onder ons gezegd , klopt geen reet van .
Een "hogere" niveau indonesische meisjes van goede familie die als 1 v.d gf gaat spelen voor expats ??).
Een slettje spelen van de expat spelen ??.
Er is ook een verschil tussen "stand"en "klasse" .
Harry , laat je even nakijken.

Most of the indo girls who date my western friends are from the middle class to higher middle class. Middle class would a girl from a family where the dad has a well paid job (from 8 million per month upwards) who normally have at least one but mostly 2 family cars, a house paid for. The girl would normally (but not always) have finished a renown Indonesian university such as University of Indonesia or Trisakti etc etc etc. Many have studied abroad, like in Paris or UK or USA or Australia.
Some middle class girls are more self made, while they are from more modest backgrounds they managed to get scholarships and get a degree. And they are now working in good jobs making upwards of 8 juta per month themselves.

The higher middle class would be from a family where the dad (and maybe mom) have higher paid jobs. One of my western friends is dating a girl whose parents are both well paid dentists. They make about 30 million between the 2 of them and often more. All the kids (4) have their own car and the family has 3 houses. One on Bali, one in Ciater and the house they live in is in Jakarta. The other houses are used for retreat/weekend outings/family gatherings and short holidays. The family also owns a big plot of land from inheritance.

All the kids have finished or are still studying at universities, some abroad. This is a good example of an indonesian family who is a bit above middle class.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

*your " Higher middleclass " is a middeclass to me .
And I am sure that girls from the middleclass (for you higher mc) wil be seen as a slet if she are going with expats with more than 1 girlfriends.
The family willnot allowed their daughters to be 1 of the girlfriends of a expat.
Bule or not. !!!!! Even Indonesian man.
(uizonderingen daargelaten, en stiekeme verhoudingen , ken gebeuren ook bij goede familie) Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Blush .

*And what about the upper class , can you describe them. ????? Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

Selamat Harry,
Wat bedoel je in vredesnaam met al die termen?. klopt, ben nog nooit geweest in Indonesia.
Standverschil is een wereldwijd probleem, waardoor mensen gediscrimineerd worden.
Ik ken mensen van hoge afkomst, met de arrogantie...als je daar doorheen prikt, blijft er een lege ballon over: mischien wel hersens, maar nooit geleerd die ook te gebruiken.
Als mensen weigeren tegen dit soort blaaskaken op te kijken, dan zou de wereld er beter uitzien.
Overigens presenteer je je zelf als een omgevallen boekenkast, met alle opleidingen, maar leidt dit tot je doel??
vrgr Merapi

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

Oh ja Harry, voordat je reageert, ben mr in de rechten, heb dus een universitaire opleiding, maar dit maakt niet uit.
kies liever voor een echt sociaal beroep, dan een loopbaan als gladde en flink verdienende advocaat

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

On 03-11-2006 07:49 dutchguy1000 wrote:

Hoi Malam,

yeah, my troubles are much less.

lots of the threats I got where not true, The so called pre nap was full of errors and now it will become a "normal" procedure.

I met someone new, to help me through the rough times, and that is really refreshing.

Thank you for your interest malam.

Greetz

You`r welcome DG,
Glad to hear.
Still going strong and keep your back covered.

Greetings Malam

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Aah, I didn't identify this topic as one from mister Harry. Please continue your personal problems in your already existing topic.

indonesian girls don't like short guys with green eyes

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

94,734,852 topic views - 242,050 posts - 13,758 topics - 35,455 members - last post @ 22-10-2021 17:23 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

154,480,027 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com