indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

I'm looking for local or imported Goat's milk. Who knows where I can buy it. Fresh or powder milk are both welcome. Please help!

Thanks, Papaya Emoticon: Party!

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

krishnan63
User
spacer line

Please contact me at my e-mail ,krishnan63Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com
I will be able to help you.If you r looking for medicinal value I will be pleased to help you.

Looking forward for your reply.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Yours sincerely,

krishnan

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

why is it so difficult to find susu kambing? please let me know where I can get it...

I need it for my little daughter.

" rel="nofollow">

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Hi Papaya buy a goat(joke)
She is cuuuuuuute.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Papaya yth.,

• Although cow-milk has a lot of negativities, nowadays because more is known about allergies for people that are sensitive., you have to keep in mind that goat milk is 'heavy stuff' meaning: difficult to digest ........ (it is your daughter) you have to choose the least baddest .......
  • I myself I was raised with 'goat-milk' ...... but I cannot remember much, for I was small ....
  • Some say milk from the mother, is the best; if it is not possible 'horse-milk' (this is no joke); by the way my child had problems too with allergic reactions .....

• After the two Germanies are one, in the former East-Germany allergic deseases among them rose respectabily ...... some say because of the use of 'margerine' related to 'sunfloweroil' instead of butter in old times ...... I do not know ......

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

kiwimave
    User
    User icon of kiwimave
    spacer line

What do u need with goat's milk? Is milk from ur wife or from a cow not good enough for her?

Gracias. Sama sama

papaya
    User
    User icon of papaya
    spacer line

Hi Kiwi,

She got mother's milk for about two months. After that it stopped and we had to give her powder milk. She's 17 months now and we want to change the supermarket milk with fresh goat's milk. Goat's milk can replace mothers milk. Please read this: http://askdrsears.com/html/3/t032400.asp

Papaya

Nana7
    User
    spacer line

I feel for you and wish I could help. I have been trying through CCF to find out why more children are not given goats milk for all the reasons that the article that you mentioned. I goat meat is valuable, but it does not seem that the milk has caught on. Cheese and fudge are also things that can be made with the milk. I hope you find it. I just sent money to one of my sponsored children for goats but they do not drink the milk as the children are used to cow's in powder form. She was malnourished and it is only through sending her extra monthly money sent for her nutritional needs and vitamins that she is regaining a better health status.

Your daughter is very beautiful.
    I wish you luck in finding it I know it exists because it is in the gift catalog.

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

• Papaya have you read this article ??

pak ronald
    User
    User icon of pak ronald
    spacer line

Hard to believe: it's there
    http://www.susukambing.com/

Ga staan waar geen plek is om te staan.

pak ronald
    User
    User icon of pak ronald
    spacer line

Papaya: it's a goog alternative for breast feeding, although a child of 17 months can handle (digest) normal cow milk as well (below 12 month's not).
    In Holland it is sometimes advised to give goat milk in stead of powder milk, in case of allergies)

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

On 17-10-2006 05:36 papaya wrote:

• Im looking for local or imported Goats milk.

• Who knows where I can buy it. Fresh or powder milk are both welcome.

• Please help!

Thanks, Papaya Emoticon: Party!

• Papaya I was 'looking over' your 'original question' it sounds desperate ......
  • as a more experienced (elder father) I want to remark something(s) if you do not mind ..... from all the 'bad things' I'd learned with my now elderly son, in his puberty now and what I got as information from dermatologists (expert doctors on allergic 'disorders') ..... "be calme, it is better for children to get these 'disorder' at 'a very early stage' ...... the younger the better they say.

• When they grow older they tend to 'overcome' these 'allergic disorders'.

• Of course it is very unconfortable and helpless, as parents, to see your own (little) child suffer with this 'allergic disorder' ...... but hey, my son has past his childhood now into puberty and you hardly see anything now .... despite the fact, as a baby his face was full of (Dutch: 'dauwworm') .......

• So at the end I tend to say to you: "..... sabar, sabar ......"
    By the way your daughter is lovely ...... be more relax ..... and think of the years to come ........

• Nowadays, experts have a different view on 'allergic disorders' .... they say it is better to 'train the human defence system' by just letting it regulating itself and readjusting it, by it own ..... they only support its function.

Sampai ketemu lagi on forum ini ....

AnisJ.

merapi
    User
    User icon of merapi
    spacer line

What an lovely girl!
    Goat milk in Holland is common valuable, try cow milk.
    for de vitamines, give her oatmeal and mango!
    my daughter was ill during her first year.
    Mango and honey, excellent!
    mango is rich an essential vitamines, also honey Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party!
    greetings from Den Haag

4yoke4
    User
    User icon of 4yoke4
    spacer line

Please do'nt give a child under the age of two years honey, it can give an allergic reaction.
    Google on the internet for more information, there is enough to find about honey and children.

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

pak ronald
    User
    User icon of pak ronald
    spacer line

The reason for not giving honey is that honey can contain (naturally) certain accids which can affect the immunesystem of young children. At 2 years of age (the dutch say 1 year) the immune system is strong enough to defeat it.
    Even for severly sick people, honey can be extremely hazardous.

merapi
    User
    User icon of merapi
    spacer line

Sorry, pure honey contains many minerals, and indeed some children can have an allergic reaction, but this is quite rare, most of them reacts quit wel.
    Probably, children in de tropics have never tasted honey, they never kwown it, and the taste.
    But dont use honey from supermarkets, the real honey is the best!
    try it on wounds, they cure within 2 days!
    Honey is an excellent medicine, if its given pure, without any chemical additions, by colds, infections

4yoke4
    User
    User icon of 4yoke4
    spacer line

On 10-03-2007 18:01 merapi wrote:

Probably, children in de tropics have never tasted honey, they never kwown it, and the taste.

They know what honey is, it's called madu.
    Sometimes people have a bees nest under their roof, that means that they will
    have a lot of REJEKI ( happiness, luck, money etc.)

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

merapi
    User
    User icon of merapi
    spacer line

Yoke, never knew of this....,
    Ill keep learning Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Nice

pak ronald
    User
    User icon of pak ronald
    spacer line

Did you know that according to European law, on every jar of honey there is a warning "Do not give to children under 1 year of age"?

pak ronald
    User
    User icon of pak ronald
    spacer line

I browsed the internet, and found that some traces of a bacteria (Clostridium Botulinum) can be found in honey, that can cause botulism in children because ther digestive system is not fully grown.
    It's a cause of death of some children in the netherlands

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

• To solve certain problems, we do it this way:

Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Wink " ..... it is not my intention to abuse somebody ....."

ningrum
    User
    spacer line

by the way, where do you live?

you can find susu kambing easily if you live here (the country where i live now), succes.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

52,066,901 topic views - 224,486 posts - 13,534 topics - 16,956 members - last post @ 13-12-2017 06:02 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

93,327,997 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com