indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

That's the result from "a survey" released on Sunday (today.reuters.co.uk/news/Crise(...)=World-R5-Alertnet-5).
The good news is that the vast majority of Indonesian muslims still are relatively moderate.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Yes , burung hantu .

You are wise burung.
(wijze vogel )

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Jantje
User
spacer line

On 16-10-2006 10:08 Burung Hantu wrote:
The good news is that the vast majority of Indonesian muslims still are relatively moderate.

Oh.., good news indeed. Only 24.197.388 (twenty four million one hundred and ninety seven thousand three hundred and eighty eight) fanatics. Registered ones , in july 2005…. That’s nothing! Only a small group. Don’t worry… Emoticon: Yeah right!

searching
User
spacer line

Very scary. I don't know where Indonesia is heading to. Now I understand why the action of FPI and such is getting stronger as days go by.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

"The poll surveyed a random sample of 1,092 Muslim men and women"

How random is random here?
I doubt they did random interviews from Sabang to Merauke.

1 in 10 is more then I expected/ hoped for... Emoticon: Nooo

spacer line  

One in ten people ticking off as supporters of "violent Jihad" represents a sizable expression of commitment to a cause.

The might of an angry person can fast mobilise to beat the might of ten docile people.
Meanwhile and more importantly did the pollsters ask the people what drives them to think violent thoughts?

keepoh

searching
User
spacer line

The might of an angry person can fast mobilise to beat the might of ten docile people.
Meanwhile and more importantly did the pollsters ask the people what drives them to think violent thoughts?

Can it be their religious fanatism based on Quran and Hadiths? I've seen people with Bin Laden's shirts all around Indonesia. I think the pooling is about correct when potraying the situation in Indonesia.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 17-10-2006 01:44 kathryn pollard wrote:
One in ten people ticking off as supporters of "violent Jihad" represents a sizable expression of commitment to a cause.

Yes , Mr Searcher know the answers. Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Mr Searcher.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

searching
User
spacer line

Yes , Mr Searcher know the answers.
Mr Searcher.

I never claim so. It's no me who undertook the pooling.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,331 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,627 members - last post @ 06-04-2020 21:34 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,974,920 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com