indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 11-06-2004 20:58 bangwin wrote:
[...]

ahaaa.....no wonder your posting always like on sky....fly high.....hehehe....ternyata mabok toh......

Mabok doesnt change a thing of your problems...so forget about it...otherwise youll be transformed to budowono.......hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>listen to bangwin, Pinta

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Just find yourself a new lover fast and take him or her as he or she is take it all but satisfy your own needs first. For the first lover to break your heart its worse, but after several you do not care about the sweet words anymore, how lovely you are sweet and beautifull, you always are even when you are angry and drunk or miserable and sad. If he or she is there for you as well than you know you have a good person to spend some real precious time with.
Once again, get yourself a new lover fast

Sepp

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 14-06-2004 05:42 Sepp Buys wrote:
Just find yourself a new lover fast ........................If he or she is there for you as well than you know you have a good person to spend some real precious time with.
Once again, get yourself a new lover fast

Sepp

>YES!
>Listen to Sepp Emoticon: Yes!

spacer line  

Not to worry, mas bagus. I don't drink alcohol and l'm not likely to start either. Emoticon: Clown l'd like to start over with someone younger, ahem!! Anyone interested? hahahaha! Emoticon: Very funny

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

younger huh......well....i guess you're not for me then.... Emoticon: I love it

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 11-06-2004 20:58 bangwin wrote:
[...]

ahaaa.....no wonder your posting always like on sky....fly high.....hehehe....ternyata mabok toh......

Mabok doesnt change a thing of your problems...so forget about it...otherwise youll be transformed to budowono.......hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

some times it better to forget cause there i no momory is to painfull.
Life is like gamble how higher hope how higher the fall so i don't play.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 21-06-2004 14:16 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

Life is like gamble how higher hope how higher the fall so i dont play.

You said life is like gamble.....that's why ypou don't play? Does it means you don't exist?.....so what are you?.....*shaking*

budowono1
User
spacer line

i ment lifes game i dont play .
i dont dear have dreams or hope for my self .
everything i do is for my family never for my self

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

68,293,850 topic views - 230,457 posts - 13,656 topics - 20,402 members - last post @ 18-02-2019 03:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

113,669,274 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com