indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Yerun dear, please don't delete or lock this post for l badly need the forum readers' opinion. Emoticon: Smile

People, please tell me how do you overcome the painful feelings after your sweetie dumped you for another? Emoticon: Sadley

Terimakasih yaa...

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

No delete or lock, just a move to Offtopic Emoticon: Shiny

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

My answer:

Go on with your life, there is so much more to explore. However your sweetie isn't yours anymore, that doesn't mean the world stops ticking all of a sudden.

Yerun

now I'm going to watch some soccer

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

My Opinion:

See how he reacts to you, ,...if he has the power to dump you, ....in your heart you should have the power to accept the fact as well...But to mend a broken heart I always have one advice..

If he dumps ..may be he is kasian...as he dumped the worthiest love he could have recieved in his life... or maybe he sucks..hehe..So why go after a guy or (gal) who just sucks ....Find a good mate or make a best friend who would be with you to listen and guide you all your life.(.viceversa)

Rgds,
Aliakbar

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

You overcome this painful feelings just by overcoming them. Time heals all wounds (or nearly). On the critical side; if you would call me sweetie I would also dump you.

spacer line  

Thank you people!!

Yerun, Ali, and also diederick.. but l dont get it why would you dump me if l called you sweetie, Diedirick?

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

who dumped you sweetie?.....;-)

spacer line  

l think you know who, bangwin.. Emoticon: Sadley

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

mmm....someone that i knew?.....i wondering who's he?

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Hai Kinanti,
If you are dumped the best thing to do is to make fun with your friends, go shopping, go out in the evening and drink lot 's of alcohol. That really worked out by me. (without the shopping)
If you are not angry with him, you can also try be friends ( and maybe more in the future)
You can also remeber the good time you both had together and then look futher into the future with many more nice sayangs for you.
Goodluck!

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hi Guys..I am in Korea...it is 1:05am and I am wide awake...got a free internet in my room, so I thought I used my precious time browsing instead of watching tv...

anyway...in regards to the subject above, the following is 10 THINGS TO DO If your BF or GF dumped YOU:

1. be grateful
2. have a party
3. enjoy life
4. go ahead find another date..
5. quit being pathetic
6. no need to be insane
7. dont waste your time feeling sorry about what happened
8. go out and have fun
9. remember that you deserve the best
10. no need to reminisce the time you shared with a jerk.

If you got dumped TODAY..that's GREAT..so that means, you did not have to waste another time with that looser. NOthing to Be Sorry..and you always want to think that You Deserve The Best... if he dumped you, obviously he was not the best...duh!

Dont go into mushy mushy stuff.... be real and tough from now on...! Take my advise and you will feel better! Trust me..been there done that...it is not difficult at all.....

Pinta, I'll be leaving for Jakarta tomorrow afternoon, looking forward to meeting you, together we can kick his a (beep)*s out HA HA HA...

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Desi, welcome to Jakarta...This magnificent city embraces you with open arms. You are really an American... always answering with list of ten points or do's and don'ts. Would it help? At least it gives a handle to cope with reality.
Kinanti, I find "sweetie" an awful word (like "cutiepie" "my darling" "honeyponye" and everything else in that category) . In Dutch we would say "het glazuur springt me van de tanden" . I confess, I don't know the English equivalent of "glazuur".

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

aaaaaaaaah Diederick..thanks for the greetings.

Anyhou, is stereotyping good or bad?

Most women find it romantic when a guy calls her "honey bun" "sweetheart"" baby doll...cutie pie, cutie, baby, .instead of her maiden name....

does glazuur mean glacier?

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 02-06-2004 23:26 Desi Clark wrote:
does glazuur mean glacier?

i think glazuur means glaze....

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

desi,

glazuur is iceing (on a cake, took me some time to get the right word... hehe..)

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Desi, Bangwin, Jeroen,

The right word is "enamel" (in connection with teeth)

spacer line  

Huaa, thank you for the advise, friends.. l am really moved... Desi, thanks for the list, it surely helps!!
Why on earth should l waste myself crying over a man who obviously doesn't care about me??
l promise l'll be strong and most importantly, l've learnt my lesson:
l can't make someone love me, all l can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to the person to realize my worth.
Emoticon: Smile

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Dear Pinta...
Glad that you are back to business again! Let's get drunk...ha ha ha...

Hey Guys, I arrived in Jakarta last night... no problem at the airport at all, nobody checked our luggages.. and the immigration officers was friendly, he asked a bunch of questions, mostly personal questions such as: hmm, how is it to live in the United States..how long have you been there, when did you change your citizenship, how to obtain a citizenship there... all questions were answered with of course my killer smile.. ha ha ha ha

Anyway, it is almost 6 am here..I know it is too early to be awaken. Luckily..our room is next to the business center, so here I am.. still on my PJ..bluffing in the forum.

Good Morning from Jakarta!Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.
Desi Clark

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Aduuuh....senengnya sudah sampai di jakarta....jadi ngiri nih.... Emoticon: Puh!

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>Hi Kinanti,
>addddduuuuuhhhhh!.... sakit hatiku...!(mind you, we should change with: BUAH JANTUNG instead of BUAH HATI.as HATI MEANS LIVER!!)

Hi Kinanti,
>When you feel bit of colour,... just play that song "Kinanti Panglipur Wuyung".........(KINANTI who HEELS the SORROWS WOUNDS)

>Go to see "SRIMULAT" if you have time.
>As laughing is the best cure for many deseases, especially for those brokenhearted creatures....

>Seriously: my advice is to go to Gym, Practice Karate but don't go to Discos..... as it will only give you a brief "happiness" some people may call it, instead of long lasting solution.

>keep away from the word "HATE"
>SMILE!
>kinanti: listen to gamelan music ask for "Gending: Kinanti Padang Bulan"

>Salam
>Bagusdewe
(banyak ramuan obat2an cinta, but sakit cinta himself)
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Smile

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 02-06-2004 23:26 Desi Clark wrote:
aaaaaaaaah Diederick..thanks for the greetings.

Anyhou, is stereotyping good or bad?

Most women find it romantic when a guy calls her "honey bun" "sweetheart"" baby doll...cutie pie, cutie, baby, .instead of her maiden name....

>Desi,
>would you like to see some VERY VERY GOOD SAMPLE OF STEREOTYPE?
>Remember when you replied to my forum posting and you wrote "I GOT YOU!!".....
>If you can remember what you were referring to, that was a good sample of stereotype
>Can you remember whenever you walked near Pasar or when you were still in SMA N III/Setiabudi , somebody whistle to you in a negative way?
>But if you go to a good Country & Western type of groups they think it is ok.... as they still regards it as a term of endearment....
>Do they still do this in Atlanta?
>I read the other day that it is illegal to make love with the "LIGHTS ON!!"....
>Is it true???......

>Whoaaaa

>Bagusdewe
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 29-05-2004 19:35 kinanti pinta wrote:
Yerun dear, please dont delete or lock this post for l badly need the forum readers opinion. Emoticon: Smile

People, please tell me how do you overcome the painful feelings after your sweetie dumped you for another? Emoticon: Sadley

Terimakasih yaa...

With Alcaholl .
it helped for me ..................!
it's not really a cure but it helpes you forget trust me i know what i talk aboud .
i was heard break many time and i fine out u can not come over just for get with botel BREM........!!!

it eases the pain my great love meningal so i drink alot.
saya mau lupa so i pick up botel.

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 08-06-2004 12:53 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

With Alcaholl .
it helped for me ..................!
its not really a cure but it helpes you forget trust me i know what i talk aboud .
i was heard break many time and i fine out u can not come over just for get with botel BREM........!!!

it eases the pain my great love meningal so i drink alot.
saya mau lupa so i pick up botel.

>Well Pinta,
>You asked for it, now you got it!(listen to budowono!!)
>I hope it heals all the wounds...
>How bad is it?
>You can cry... you are allowed to cry
>join local singing group.... and... SCREAM!!

My advice:
Plan I
A=Consider/Plan eat lots of yummy chocolates
B=Eat some more Chocolate Cake, Black Forest
C=Drink Chocolate Milk
D=listen to music
E= Apply every techniques & tricks from A.

Plan II
A=Walking every morning
B=Running
C=Return to Plan I +Plan II

>Seriously........ go and visit your relative or friends who have children....
Play with them..... argue with them..... go to picnic... wisata... go fishing!
>You'll be alright
>Not to worry.......

>Bagusdewe
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

budowono1
User
spacer line

Alcohol better solution forgeting is not feeling
so one can better drink.
wake up and
become Mabok

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 08-06-2004 15:37 budowono1 wrote:
Alcohol better solution forgeting is not feeling
so one can better drink.
wake up and
become Mabok

ahaaa.....no wonder your posting always like on sky....fly high.....hehehe....ternyata mabok toh......

Mabok doesn't change a thing of your problems...so forget about it...otherwise you'll be transformed to budowono.......hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,765,161 topic views - 240,493 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,011 members - last post @ 25-11-2020 16:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,436,341 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com