indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

In this topic I would like to put some pictures of things that I encounter. This doesn't have to be on a regular base, it can be a one time event s well. I hope others will follow with some of their pictures.

I will start with one from Gunung Merapi , made just half an hour ago. I had to play a little with the contrast, because however the skies are almost clear here, it is still humid, which makes things in the background look pale.

I see this volcano almost every day. I don't have a direct view from my house here, but I can see it when I walk out for about a hundred meters. If I want to make a picture like this, then I have to go to a soccer field nearby, a couple of hundred meters to the south.

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

That`s a very nice picture Yerun, in Sukabumi I can`t make this kind of pictures while this town is located in the middle of the mountains.
I have to go about 15 minits out of town to make some nice pictures, I try to find a nice one.
And not the one, on wich you can see the smog above the town hahaha.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Yeah, the smog here is most south of me in the city. I have a pretty clear view to it as long as there are no clouds of course. I have to go out more to make pictures for sure.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

Merdekka party for the kids in Semarang, bij mother in law.

With me somewhere feeling sleepy.

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Albert met een snor ?
Big moustache with poto toestel.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 10-10-2006 16:57 sidia wrote:
Albert met een snor ?
Big moustache with poto toestel.

With wife and two daugthers and a real VVD face??? Emoticon: Laugh out loud
Camera is in the hands of the oldest daugther, who is standing behind the camera. Emoticon: Bye bye

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

On some places in Indonesia like here in Bukittinggi, you only have to pick up your camera and the are always a lot of nice young kids willing to pose for the camera with patient.

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Dangdude,

Nice picture indeed. I recently was in Malang, but it was hard to keep the kids away from the pictured items. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

Nice, a photographic topic! Emoticon: Yes!

Here we see the tough guys from Polair Bangkep (Waterpolice Banggai islands) leaving thier fast speedboat after a day patrolling around the islands in search of illegal activities like bombfishing.
I was very lucky to be able to join their patrolls, which I did for severall day's.

Jantje
User
spacer line

Hi Joris,

I don't know where these Banggai islands are, but this black and white photo reminds me of Ghana or Ivoy cost. "Black as my boots" But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Emoticon: Shiny

(T)roy
User
User icon of (T)roy
spacer line

Here the people on Ijen Crater who carries 80kilo of sulfan for several km's on and off the crater.

(T)roy
User
User icon of (T)roy
spacer line

It does not work with the picture.

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

On 11-10-2006 12:01 Jantje wrote:
Hi Joris,

I dont know where these Banggai islands are, but this black and white photo reminds me of Ghana or Ivoy cost. "Black as my boots" But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Emoticon: Shiny

Militia from a local African warlord? Emoticon: Devil

Nope this is peacefull Banggai, Emoticon: Smile located off the Eastern coast from Sulawesi.
Kepulauan Banggai is a group of (officially) around 130 islands. In real there are a lot more if you count the many small ones.
It has a great potential for tourism and diving, but sofar travellers are a very rare sight here.

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

After some help from Yerun here my pic of a Cicak, we find them in every building or house, some ladies are afraid of them, but they like to eat al kind of insects

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 12-10-2006 08:46 Malam wrote:
http://i10.tinypic.com/2yyrz01.jpg
For sure I make a mistake.

Your link is not correct. Cannot be found!!

[img ] your link in here [/img ]

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Our house in Sukabumi, ai ai ai look at my garden, I think I have to invite Yerun for a few weeks hahahaha.

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

Looks like a brandnew house Malam. Emoticon: Smile

How about this one? Here you can go fishing from your veranda!

Ps: Al my images are copyrighted ofcourse. Emoticon: Shiny

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

In the south of Yogyakarta, along the main road to Parangtritis (Jl. Parangtritis) is this completely destroyed building. All of this university's buildings have been destroyed in the May 27 2006 earthquake. Breaking down the buildings is a long process, so currently you can see this as an eerie reminder.

And now I discovered a cikcak in my box of candy snacks. Lets see Emoticon: Puh!

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Ooh, it's not a cikcak, it's a baby Tokeh, seen at it's colors. I really don't know how to make a picture of this thing in a box. I should just reunite it with it's parents. Emoticon: Yes!

ciater
User
User icon of ciater
spacer line

this place many year stil waiting Uang kossong? Emoticon: Cry Emoticon: Confused

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

Gezellig druk

Kepala botak tapi dengan otak

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Dutch pastry is very popular in Indonesia.

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

Ik wil dit topic graag een beetje warm houden met een nieuwe foto. Emoticon: Smile

Een gevangen visadelaar in het Bajo dorpje 'Popisi' op het eiland Banggai.
Een enorm beest die zoals je hier ziet behoorlijk wat angst inboezemd bij de vrouwen en kinderen.
Triest voor het beest...toch een symbool voor ultieme vrijheid!
Als zijn vleugels niet geknipt waren had ik 'm zonder meer vrijgekocht.

Edit: Woops Emoticon: Blush Should be in English right... Emoticon: Cooool

Fish eagle in capture in a small Bajo village 'Popisi' on the island of Banggai.
This enormous creature (look at his claws!) was held as a pet here.
Kids didn't dare to come near.
If they hadn't cut the wings I would have given him his freedom back, no matter what the costs.
For me an eagle stands for ultimate freedom.
Not in this case.... I could feel his misery.. Emoticon: Cry

spacer line  

On 13-10-2006 23:00 Fotograaf wrote:
Triest voor het beest...toch een symbool voor ultieme vrijheid!
Als zijn vleugels niet geknipt waren had ik m zonder meer vrijgekocht.

Click to see original image

Kan ik me indenken fotograaf, maar ik had hem met geknipte vleugels ook vrijgekocht....dan maar even revalideren thuis in een hok tot tie weer als een garuda vrij is ......Kasian Emoticon: Wink

So said that this bird not can do it...without help........

Live life to the max.......

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,298,110 topic views - 233,651 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,461 members - last post @ 19-09-2019 17:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,388,008 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com