indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

    
You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line
 

Dozens of masked people raid cafe's in Yogyakarta
About fifty people dressed in black and white wearing a full-face mask raided a number of cafe's that stayed open in this Ramadhan month in Yogyakarta Saturday evening (7 Oct). A representative of the local police in Yogyakarta, Asep Taufik, told that a number of cafe's - among them Made Kafe and Ruwis Kafe in Jl. Parangtritis, anur Kafe in Jl. Mergangsan and Bamboo Resto in Jl Veteran - had become victim to a group raiding them. "A group of people that arrived on motorbikes broke tables, windows and available bottles of drinks in these cafe's".
Continue reading , click the title



Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

Hmmz.. I'll have to check that out then. I didn't hear from it upto now.


Ho Lee Fuk

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line
 

The succeed every time those hard headed fanatic Muslims, to make the name of their religion BAD.
Don't they know that there are more religions in the world, that there are many toerists in Jogya, who are not Muslims. Even if those area's are not toersit area's.

Even in Jepara where religion is maybe more fanatic, you she every year more and more warungs open during the day. More and more people order food during the day. But of course they will not eat it during the day. Emoticon: Laugh out loud
Even the person behind the counter often when there are no customers hide under neath the counter... For what reason might that be? 7 Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Worship


Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

Two of the cafe's are close to Jl. Prawirotaman, that's close to tourists as well. They aim for that clearly, just to scare them away. There is no other goal than creating anarchy obviously. I don't see what islam has to do with demolishing other people's property as well.


Ho Lee Fuk

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line
 


On 09-10-2006 06:45 Yerun wrote:
I dont see what islam has to do with demolishing other peoples property as well.


nothing Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile


Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line
 

Please remember Islam=Peace Emoticon: Wink And just remember Indonesian people didnt ask for Islam, it was forced upon them. They just have to live with it, like a psychiatric patient has to live with his schizophrenia. You cant blame them


Gracias. Sama sama

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line
 


On 10-10-2006 04:46 kiwimave wrote:
You cant blame them


Yes , you cant blame them. Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!


Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line
 

A group of fanatic Muslims try to make the peacefull thinking muslims mouthdead.
It`s a pity, but its seems that it works.



sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line
 

Not OmSip with his big mouth. Still kwek kwek .




Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

balangan
User
spacer line
 


On 09-10-2006 06:45 Yerun wrote:
Two of the cafes are close to Jl. Prawirotaman, thats close to tourists as well. They aim for that clearly, just to scare them away. There is no other goal than creating anarchy obviously. I dont see what islam has to do with demolishing other peoples property as well.


And what about the brothels in Yogya, Yerun? It is still safe to have a quickie overthere? Emoticon: Laugh out loud



Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

What do you mean by 'still safe' ? I don't know from personal experiences, but;

  • Pasar Kembang is old meat, but cheap and you will get a present as well.
  • Mal Malioboro is the place where the young girls hang out, they claim to be 'fresh'
    It should not be hard to find a nice place if you are really interested. The fact that I'm not makes this information limited of course.


  • Ho Lee Fuk

    balangan
    User
    spacer line
     



    It should not be hard to find a nice place if you are really interested. The fact that Im not makes this information limited of course.


    Dear Yerun,
    At least you take my question seriously . Thanks for you update! Emoticon: I love it



    sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line
     

    Y ,
    Of course it isnt yr own personal experience . Emoticon: Yes!
    Did you get it from someone else ? (Van horen zeggen) Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile
    Is yr info reliable. ?


    Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

    Jeroen
    Administrator
    User icon of Jeroen
    spacer line
     

    Ooh well, there is plenty to see here, I use my eyes as well, and I have friends who know more than I do, so I can always ask them of course.

    But I think it's time to get ontopic again Emoticon: So funny

    However the topic is relatively small, I didn't notice any damage to Bamboo Resto from the outside for example.



    searching
    User
    spacer line
     

    But terror is terror. Theo Van Gogh was only a man. But what the effect of his killing to the fear of Islam critics?


    Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

    sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line
     

    Theo van Gogh is of topic mr searcher.


    Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

    searching
    User
    spacer line
     

    The raid is a kind of terror. I just make a comparison, which of course is related.
    Like when you speak about 7/7 bombing, then someone mentioned about Bali Bombing as comparison of bombing, it is related.
    But if I say about Malioboro Mall, then I am off topic.
    What do you think of the terror raid?


    Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

    Yerun
    User
    User icon of Yerun
    spacer line
     

    Of course it's terror, that's as obvious as what, but 'these people' also tell their fellow Muslims that if they make any remark about it, they are a bad muslim. Now tell me who is bad.


    Ho Lee Fuk

    searching
    User
    spacer line
     

    I want to ask anyone here - who are the bad moslems, those who do everything according to Quran and Hadiths, or those who doesn't.

    Sadly to say, bad moslems are good people. They are tolerant, they are kind, they don't think non moslems as kuffr (filthy). They don't raid other people's property, or cafe. They don't kill or do riots in the name of religion.


    Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

    sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line
     


    On 16-10-2006 07:14 searching wrote:


    (A)I want to ask anyone here - who are the bad moslems, those who do everything according to Quran and Hadiths, or those who doesnt.

    (B)Sadly to say, bad moslems are good people. They are tolerant, they are kind, they dont think non moslems as kuffr (filthy). They dont raid other peoples property, or cafe. They dont kill or do riots in the name of religion.


    (A) Asking ??? , now you are fucking people.
    As yr statement that You are ANTI ISLAM.

    Yes , searcher you have found yr (own) truth.
    (B) Pls read again : Bad moslems are good people.
    Good people , like > 90 % moderate moslim are bad moslem ?

    As Indonesian you must understand if I say : Terbuka kedoknya.
    In Dutch , de masker valt weg , de ware aard komt naar buiten.

    I think Indahnesia is not a place to insulting people or the religion of people .
    Cause you are not asking , or discuss with other moderate moslims but only insulting .
    Like yr previous posting abt YHWH en the God of the Moslim .

    Searcher : who do you think you are ?




    Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

    searching
    User
    spacer line
     

    (A) Asking ??? , now you are fucking people.
    As yr statement that You are ANTI ISLAM.


    No, I say the truth. Most good moslem people I know are those who don't read Quran and hadiths thorougfully. They don't do what Quran and hadiths say in their daily life (except the praying things), they don't really look upon and imitate Mohammed's behaviors.

    Yes , searcher you have found yr (own) truth.
    (B) Pls read again : Bad moslems are good people.
    Good people , like > 90 % moderate moslim are bad moslem ?


    Moderate moslems are bad moslems. They don't do what Quran and Hadiths say thoroughfully. So I am very glad that you are bad moslems, because it means we can befriends.

    As Indonesian you must understand if I say : Terbuka kedoknya.
    In Dutch , de masker valt weg , de ware aard komt naar buiten.


    You keep on writing on "terbukanya kedok". I don't see anything wrong with my statements.
    Good moslems ARE Amrozi, Bin Laden, and others. In Indonesia: FPI, Mujahid Indonesia, and many others.

    I think Indahnesia is not a place to insulting people or the religion of people .
    Cause you are not asking , or discuss with other moderate moslims but only insulting .


    Insulting people? Please explain more.

    Like yr previous posting abt YHWH en the God of the Moslim .


    I have shown you, even the arabic words of that, the reason I think Jewish and Christian people will not believe that YHWH = Allah.
    In the end of the post I said, but it's up to them if they still think the two character as the same.

    Searcher : who do you think you are ?

    I am I, just like what Chairil Anwar said.


    Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

    sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line
     

    *Yes yr truth.
    Be happy if you have found it.

    *Moderate moslem are bad moslem ?
    Ridicoulus and stupid to sdday it.

    Same comparison if some one (orang bodoh / maybe gila ?) saying Moderate Christians are bad christians.(you can read also A Moderate Jew is a bad Jew.
    Because they are not going to the church , and live not according the christian rules? ( and dont do the same thing as Jesus).

    *About : terbuka kedoknya
    Yes , its to late to denied it.
    In the beginning I have a little chat with you (also with my deutsche freund sascha). You are different because you are only nagging or insulting. Read yr own post.

    Sidia is a moslim KTP , not a friend of FPI or some radicals groups.
    Or people like Amrozi ? or you name it .
    And I am sure that I am a good Moslim Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Puh!

    Insulting people .
    Yes , because there are more people like Sidia (a good moslim Emoticon: Wink ) , also users in this site.

    * About YHWH the God of the jews and christian and Allah the God of the moslim.
    If you have read(carrefully) tehe bible and the Qur' an , you read that YHWH is the same of Allah.
    Basic mathematics from S.D : a = god , b= god t . :thus a=b Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Yes!

    *You are a searcher for truth who have found his own truth.
    be happy

    PS : Of course you have the right to speak freely etc .Is also according to the dutch law / constitution.
    But dont forget the other rules in the same constitution.
    Thats why I think that Indahnesia is not the right place for you.






    Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

    sidia
    User
    User icon of sidia
    spacer line
     


    On 16-10-2006 11:26 sidia wrote:


    Basic mathematics from S.D : a = god , b= god t . :thus a=b Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Yes!


    Seracher for truth : For yr convenience :

    I 'll add 2 other points.

    In the Bible and Al Qur' an you can read.

    YHWH (Elohim etc ) is the God of Abraham.
    Allah( with his other names) is the God of Ismael( also for Ibrahim).
    And there is ONLY ONE God.
    Thus YHWH is also the same as ALLAH. (or not ??? Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused )

    My silly thinking (but from 21th century) : If someone making fun about the God of the Moslims , means that he also making fun abt the God of the christians.


    Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

    searching
    User
    spacer line
     

    *Yes yr truth.
    Be happy if you have found it.


    Still a long search, but when I say that it's the truth Quran doesn't teach peace, I believe I am stating a truth. Know the difference.

    *Moderate moslem are bad moslem ?
    Ridicoulus and stupid to sdday it.


    Not at all.

    Same comparison if some one (orang bodoh / maybe gila ?) saying Moderate Christians are bad christians.(you can read also A Moderate Jew is a bad Jew.
    Because they are not going to the church , and live not according the christian rules? ( and dont do the same thing as Jesus)


    you failed to understand my logic because of your emotion.

    I have already asked you:
    Are moslems who lead their lives according to Quran and hadiths good moslems or bad moslems?
    I believe moslems who don't lead their lives according to Quran and Hadiths are bad moslems.

    Sidia is a moslim KTP , not a friend of FPI or some radicals groups.
    Or people like Amrozi ? or you name it .
    And I am sure that I am a good Moslim


    And here you have answered your own indignation. Clearly you admit that you are a bad moslem, because you say you are only islam KTP.

    Insulting people .
    Yes , because there are more people like Sidia (a good moslim ) , also users in this site.


    Read again about good or bad. I never said that you are a bad human beings. You are a nice and decent person. But you admit yourself that you are a bad moslem (muslim KTP).




    Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

    searching
    User
    spacer line
     

    About YHWH the God of the jews and christian and Allah the God of the moslim.
    If you have read(carrefully) tehe bible and the Qur' an , you read that YHWH is the same of Allah.
    Basic mathematics from S.D : a = god , b= god t . :thus a=b


    I told you, allah is the lord of satan, genii and of mankind. You can refer back to the arabic and even ask to your friends who understand arabic. You may correct me if I am wrong.
    I also say that after reading about allah, I don't think the Jews and Christians believe that YHWH = allah. As simple as that. But in the end I said to you but it depends on the Jews or the Christians.

    *You are a searcher for truth who have found his own truth.
    be happy


    I never claim that.

    PS : Of course you have the right to speak freely etc .Is also according to the dutch law / constitution.
    But dont forget the other rules in the same constitution.
    Thats why I think that Indahnesia is not the right place for you.


    This is the third time I read you want me to leave this site and I will say to you that I will stay.

    YHWH (Elohim etc ) is the God of Abraham.
    Allah( with his other names) is the God of Ismael( also for Ibrahim).
    And there is ONLY ONE God.
    Thus YHWH is also the same as ALLAH. (or not ??? )


    May be you don't know, but the line used by the Jews and Christians are the line of Ishak. And of course not only the lord of Genii, Satan and off Mankind.

    My silly thinking (but from 21th century) : If someone making fun about the God of the Moslims , means that he also making fun abt the God of the christians.

    Not at all. Different conception, etc. Islam doesn't admit the trinity concept, deny the crucification of jesus, and so on. Islam's allah eradicates the holy promise made by YHWH and the Jews.
    I don't see any sameness and consistency at all.


    Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org


    You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.



    86,788,270 topic views - 240,499 posts - 13,735 topics - 34,012 members - last post @ 26-11-2020 22:06 CET

    Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

    141,471,672 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com