indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

harry_ej
User
spacer line

Just as a hobby i work a few evenings per week at a gym. People often ask me how they can lose weight (fat) without having to follow a rigorous dieet or torturous exercise.

There is one (there are more ways to lose weight) way to lose weight that requires a bit of discipline and time but not a lot of stress and can actually be even nice and relaxing to do especially when you start seeing results. It also doesn't need expensive equipment or expensive membership for a gym.

The way: Get up early in the morning (about 1.5 hours before going to work) Don't eat anything and drink a few glasses of water. Put on some sneakers and light clothes and start jogging at a comfortable pace for about 45 minutes. It is very important that you don't get really tired and breathless, you must maintain such a pace that you will not get really tired, a litle bit tired is ok, slow down if you are getting breathless or tired but keep jogging.

After returning home immediately drink again 2 glasses (0,5 liter) of water and wait for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you should eat a moderate breakfast. This routine works for both men and women.

You will not see results immediately, it will take a couple of weeks or month (depending on your fat level, metabolism rate and body reaction) before you see results. Don't give up if you don't see results after some time because the results will come.

The reason this routine burns a lot of fat lies in the fact that you don't eat before you start jogging and that you do it after u woke up. The body has used most of it's simple sugars (mono-carbohydrates) during the night and because you walk at a steady and comfortable pace the body will take most of the energy it uses for the routine from the body fat mass. If you would walk too fast and get breathless the body would react by taking the energy needed through burning more muscle mass then fat, and that is not the result you want to get.

spacer line  

Maybe its better to check-in at a fat people-forum site Emoticon: Nice Overhere are only indonesian people...and they are Not so fat and don't need this program Emoticon: Yeah right!

Live life to the max.......

putri
User
spacer line

oei Martin, this is a very flattering compliments, anyhow, unfortunately there are lots of ibu Mega with dikke kont, well, ... rice can add your weight too ! Emoticon: Yes!

spacer line  

On 05-10-2006 20:54 putri wrote:
lots of ibu Mega with dikke kont, well, ... rice can add your weight too ! Emoticon: Yes!

Oeps Putri Emoticon: Shut up! only rice must be okay...but you have to leave the sate' behind Emoticon: Puh!

Live life to the max.......

putri
User
spacer line

and kare ayam, and ikan panggang and pecel (is it possible to have pecel as breakfast for this treatment?Can we consider this as "moderate" Emoticon: Smile ) .. ..difficult isn't it ?
So probably worth to try to get rid of the "6" kgs I gain last summer..ha.ha.. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Papa Hijan
User
User icon of Papa Hijan
spacer line

Nice tips harry_ej, whatever the way to lose weight, don't let the adverts fool you that there's a simple way. If you have to loose much weight then there is no easy or quick way (exept for liposuction or a stomach-band) you'll need discipline, a strong will etc. I know what i talk about, i'm 1.80m long and once my weight was about 100Kg. Now im about 80Kg for already 10 years, and im determined to stay that way.

To drink much water is very good, you can also switch with Teh Hijau (Green Tea) very good for your metabolism etc.

Apa sih lo?

Lilla Mue
User
spacer line

I am using one very good product now from kactus. Check at the web www.vitaminexpress. net. Without side efect and kill your hunger. Stay tune Emoticon: Party!

Life is beautiful

andre
User
spacer line

On 20-09-2007 00:50 Lilla Mue wrote:
... Without side efect and kill your hunger....

You're using it right now because you want to lose weight? Or because it makes fasting easier? Emoticon: Smile

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

ehrrr, amoebic dysentry, typhoid,dengue fever, mal-absorption syndrome of the tropics and ibs thanks to that have helped me loose a lot of weight!!! 17 kilo's!!!the weight came back although unfortunately it moved from my shoulders and arms to my belly....

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

The only way: don"t eat too much, stop when your stomac says no!
In the morning, before breakfast, drink a glass hot water with djahe[gember]

laurahill
User
spacer line

On 25-10-2007 17:21 merapi wrote:
The only way: don"t eat too much, stop when your stomac says no!
In the morning, before breakfast, drink a glass hot water with djahe[gember]

I completely satisfy this comment..I agree,Drinking glass of hot water with lemon juice are very helpful to keep body healthy and fit.It also helps to prevent obesity.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,134 posts - 13,485 topics - 16,234 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 23:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,969,212 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com