indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Gays demand Indonesia revoke local ordinances inspired by Islam
Gay and lesbian groups were demanding that the Indonesian government revoke local ordinances inspired by Islamic law that they claim violate their human and constitutional rights, a news report said Tuesday. The Association of Jakarta Transvestites; Arus Pelangi, a gay advocacy group; and the Srikandi Foundation, a women's advocacy group, appealed to the Justice and Human Rights Ministry to immediately strike down the ordinances, The Jakarta Post reported.
Continue reading , click the title

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

By stating that these local laws might be unconstitutional, that means you are saying a lot. I'm not an expert, but just today I watched CNN a short while. It concerned an issue of a British citizen allegedly murdered a Pakistani cab-driver. He was freed by the secular court, but centenced to death by Sharia court. That's strange in the first place, but what should prevail in that country since both are valid there? In Indonesia its not (yet?) both officially in use everywhere, but the strange situations that are happening here are a huge concern for the future.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 03-10-2006 14:31 Yerun wrote:
, but the strange situations that are happening here are a huge concern for the future.

That's what I'm already stating for a long time. But it seems that I am a voice crying in the wilderness.
I'm pessimistic that if things don't change for the better in a short time (unlikely with a worldwide fundamental moslim-resurrection), there's no future anymore for this country and in its contemporary appearance will fade away and decompose.

searching
User
spacer line

Amen to that. Where Islam pervails, humanity fades

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 03-10-2006 14:31 Yerun wrote:

but what should prevail in that country since both are valid there? In Indonesia its not (yet?) both officially in use everywhere

Depends to the wish of the people , it is democrazy according the western countries.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

Dear Sidia,

I just think that people with special preferences like gays should be able to do what they want AS LONG AS:
1) They don't disturb other people.
2) They don't do something illegally.

Warm Regards,

WJ

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 04-10-2006 10:10 johny251976 wrote:
Dear Sidia,

I just think that people with special preferences like gays should be able to do what they want AS LONG AS:
1) They dont disturb other people.
2) They dont do something illegally.

Warm Regards,

Silahkan maju 'Johny' ............ we should not always look for 'INDOnesian compromises', kalau tida INDOnesia tida 'kemuka' cuma lihat kitaorong punya 'pusat', seperti 'orang 2 cinta pusat diri sendiri'.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

On 04-10-2006 09:44 sidia wrote:

Depends to the wish of the people , it is democrazy according the western countries.

Democracy according to western countries is based on some simple humanist rules. western democracy is based on our culture and how we developed. our democracy is secular, so no stupid religious law!!! if u talk bout ur democracy dont mix it up with western. So many form of "democracy"
People here lately seem to forget about our origin or want to be political correct and radicals make good use of our tolerance.

searching
User
spacer line

Islamic democracy:

- when you are weak, play taqiyya and say that "Islam is the religion of peace".
(it is done in the western world at the moment).
- when you are strong, opress the weak and make them convert.

I think Indonesian democracy is nearer to Islamic democracy.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,088,453 topic views - 235,040 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,808 members - last post @ 20-11-2019 23:04 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,918,734 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com