indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm offering this ... > View topic

viera
User
spacer line

have a house for rent in jalan cipaku indah II setia budi bandung elite area.... in bandung near lembang and kampoeng daun ... 15minute from jalan tol pasteur ... 5 minute near by to setiabudi supermarket ( import product )
swimingpool area.. ..
have second floor... and include funiture or without funiture..
interesting?? send email to phiravieraRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com n i will send the pic of the house too.... and each room

Salam
User
spacer line

Hi viera I can not good Englisch (ik kan niet goed engels) I have send a message to you on Yahoo (ik heb je een bericht gestuurd op yahoo)
I have not yet a message back (ik heb nog steeds geen bericht terug)
My e- mail on yahoo is loverboylove007Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com I hope i here you.
(ik hoop dat ik gauw wat hoor)

Groetjes Salam

viera
User
spacer line

hi salam sorry my english not good either... and i dont speak dutch sorry
but i will send you pics of the house..... to your email.. now

closje
User
spacer line

Hello Viera,
Pls send me pics and further information about the house like price, term of rent etc.
My email closjeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com
T.K.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

26,782,846 topic views - 200,725 posts - 13,314 topics - 9,989 members - last post @ 24-10-2014 19:55 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2014
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

55,421,337 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com