indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

My link is that i,m married an indonesian woman, and we have the intentions to go to indonesia to start our own company in constructing buildings, like
schools, houses ,and start edjucation for poor children later on.

Greeting rob

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

Jantje
User
spacer line

we have the intentions to go to indonesia to start our own company in constructing buildings, like
schools, houses..

That intention you had already 2 years ago. How is it going Rob. Any progress? Emoticon: Shiny

and start edjucation for poor children later on

No pesantren I hope Emoticon: Talk to the hand

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

i,m going to indonesia january 2007 to talk with friends and possible buyers.

cannot wait,but we have to take it easy

gr rob

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

Papa Hijan
User
User icon of Papa Hijan
spacer line

Started with my dutch grandfather, he was a trader working on the ships that came to Indonesia, after falling in love with an Indonesian (my grandmother)he refused to come back to Holland and started a life there, so my mother was born and a few years later my grandfather died working at the railroad in 'Birma' .My mother emigrated to Holland and married my Dutch father. That's how i arrived at this planet. Born and raised in Holland i know my Fatherland as my pocket. But still I didn't know much about my Motherland, so i started traveling to Indonesia where i still have family (uncles, aunts, cousins etc). And...yes the apple does not fall far from the tree, during my travels there i found the love of my life and got married. So now i have the more reason to come back there at least every year...does that bother me?..not at all! Emoticon: Worship

Michael

Apa sih lo?

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Ooh well.. this topic has been cleaned from it's offtopic talk and complaints about one specific remark. Please use the topic report button (yellow triangle below the topic title) to report anything strange. I will react to that faster than making remarks in a topic and the topic will stay clear as well.

Thanks, Yerun

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

I am a person, educated between two cultures:dutch and Indonesian.
Born in the Netherlands, but many Indo family

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,889,266 topic views - 222,098 posts - 13,483 topics - 16,230 members - last post @ 19-09-2017 16:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,931,254 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com