indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Dear Harry,

dear johnny (surprised to hear from me?),

a) if oliver is a girl she will be looking for a more suitable (handsome) mate to date with:

b)if oliver is a guy i will not be interested in him because in spite of all, i'm not gay and not intending to become one.

Kind regards,

harry

Hmm, never thought that you think I am that evil to try matching you with a man.
And not surprised at all to hear from you, young man.

WJ

Dear Olive,

Please don't mad at me for trying to be good.

WJ

harry_ej
User
spacer line

On 03-10-2006 06:09 johny251976 wrote:
Dear Harry,

Hmm, never thought that you think I am that evil to try matching you with a man.
And not surprised at all to hear from you, young man.

WJ

Dear Olive,

Please dont mad at me for trying to be good.

WJ

NO that is a joke
It is the opening lyrics of a song from Alice cooper:
Dear Johnny, surprised to hear from me? Dealing about a guy who tells his wife or somebody he will be back home from prison.

No it is not evil to try to match somebody. I added u on msg list oliver

spacer line  

Dear Harry,

I joked too. As you see, I called you "young man" while in fact of course I am younger than you. Emoticon: Smile

Warm Regards,

WJ

oliver267
User
spacer line

hi harry,

Thank you for adding me to your YM, but what about at the FRIENDSTER. Emoticon: Cooool
I checked it, and u dont approve it yet.

Johny Emoticon: Clown
Mate .... do you know when your boss will get back to Jakarta?

Cheers,
Olive

spacer line  

Olivia dear,

I don't know. You have to ask "you know who"... Emoticon: Shiny

Harry dear,

Cheer up and be more positive!! Emoticon: Shiny

warm regards,

Wl

spacer line  

Olive, is that you? Are you Olive-nya Hasan? If you are, my what a small world! Olive, ini Pintaaaa! Emoticon: Bye bye

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

mga__
User
spacer line

seriously, you are not ugly, just in need of a haircut.
There must be something seriously wrong with HOW you look for a gf.
Lived there for a while and quickly got sucked down into the "playboy" life style - without even trying. So I'm sure you can easily find a gf.

what bars do you go to? what hobbies do you have?
Emoticon: Shiny

spacer line  

Dear Harry,

Oh, brother..where are thou?

WJ

oliver267
User
spacer line

PINTA ................. Emoticon: Shiny
It's me Olive...... How r u ?
When can we go out with Hasan and the gank??? Emoticon: Nice

Please give me a call, asked Hasan or Putra or others about my number, ok dear Emoticon: Yes!

Cheers Emoticon: Bye bye

harry_ej
User
spacer line

On 05-10-2006 03:38 mga__ wrote:
seriously, you are not ugly, just in need of a haircut.
There must be something seriously wrong with HOW you look for a gf.
Lived there for a while and quickly got sucked down into the "playboy" life style - without even trying. So Im sure you can easily find a gf.

what bars do you go to? what hobbies do you have?
Emoticon: Shiny

Yup i also observed that most if not all bule who are single and even the married ones become playboy as soon as they set foot on indo soil. I don'tknow why the girls react diffently towards me, the only reason should be my looks that's why i always blame them. I met many indo grils throughout my years in indo but without exception allways the ones i was attracted to only wanted a 100% platonic friendship with me, even though from many i knew they were doing other things wiht other bule.

Maybe my haircut is to blame i dunno, mabye i'm just an exeption to the rule and all the indo girsl have decided to use me for only friendship and to use the other bule in indo for other things.

I have to admit i'm a bit choosy, i really like slim girls who are not too bad looking, funny enough the only girls who wanted more than just friendship with me have always been the big and not goodlooking type

putri
User
spacer line

Hi Harry,
Not too much observing, just do ! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!
You are a serious guy, some of Indonesian girls would have a bit problem of being serious, especially if you try to find them at going out places. They will consider first your financial background, and believe me they;ll find out. The normal financial situation are not on the top list to be chosen. I think this is the reason on the first place. The best to try are colleagues, associates, working together, you know the character better, and these girls would be OK to go serious with.. So.. Go Boy !! cheers , Emoticon: Bye bye

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 05-10-2006 13:38 harry_ej wrote:

I dontknow why the girls react diffently towards me, the only reason should be my looks thats why i always blame them.

Sorry my friend,
It's your attitude. There's nothing wrong with your looks. Your a normal good looking guy but your attitude towards girls (in common I think; not only towards Indonesian girls) is wrong. Why got my wife (and her friends) scared and afraid of you when you were in Yogya a while ago? It was your frustrating attitude that is doing you harm. At least they didn't forget you, but unfortunately not in a possitive way. Get yourself up man and don't act like a "frusty".

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

excactly,Yokya, never try to be a loser,you looks right!
try to stand up[for this friend], look forwards and not back.
kidness and friendship is most important!
Greetings, Merapi

Fotograaf
User
spacer line

Haven't visited this forum for a while, now i remember why. Emoticon: Laugh out loud
Common, the topic starter can't be serious? Looks like a troll to me. Emoticon: Stupid

balangan
User
spacer line

On 08-10-2006 09:06 Fotograaf wrote:
Havent visited this forum for a while, now i remember why. Emoticon: Laugh out loud
Common, the topic starter cant be serious? Looks like a troll to me. Emoticon: Stupid

He is just looking for some attention.
Unfortunately most forum members can't see through and give hem the attention he like's.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

It for sure has nothing to do with your green eyes, I have green eyes as well.

mas jono
User
spacer line

On 03-10-2006 08:57 harry_ej wrote:

NO that is a joke
It is the opening lyrics of a song from Alice cooper:
Dear Johnny, surprised to hear from me? Dealing about a guy who tells his wife or somebody he will be back home from prison.

No it is not evil to try to match somebody. I added u on msg list oliver

Every time when I open this topic, I always thinking about that song from
Randy Newman, short people
http://dag.wieers.com/personal(...)ics/Short_People.php

oliver267
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Puh! Everyone ....

Please do not judge people if you don't know them very well Emoticon: Shiny

Let Harry express his feeling about this case....

Harry, Where are you ???? Please speak up and say something

Have a nice day for everyone Emoticon: Bye bye

dancemoiy
User
User icon of dancemoiy
spacer line

On 27-09-2006 18:16 Richy wrote:
Indeed omong kosong... what should a young girl otherwise see in a fat, bold, old and ugly bule... as long as you have money you have got a honey in JKT nightlife.
So true! You dont have to be tall, handsome, or wear contact lens. As long s you are a bule and have enough money, I think you will make it...heeheehee. But indo women are nice. Some of them are not ney or bule-oriented. I think u are looking for this type of girl yeah? For sure!=)

harry_ej
User
spacer line

well........i can only relate to and talk about my own experiences and they have been like i said. However i know countless numbers of bule guys who are older, fatter, balder and sometimes shorter than me who have so many indo girls they date and who wanna be their friends that they often don't know who to date last or first. Most if not all have their phones full of numbers of girlfriends. Some showed me their telephone books with literally hundreds of girls addresses and phone numbers stored (with pictures of the girl too), mind you these girls are young and pretty gals who have normal jobs. They meet these girls on regular or irregular basis. They tell me they almost need a planner or personal planner to be able to schedulize all the meetings with the gals because they often meet 2 girls at the same time because of wrong planning. Besides their work all the time is spend with the girls, they hardly have time left to do other things. Even when they are (happens rarely) alone in their apartments they will constantly get calls from girls who wanna come over.

If they are with a girl in the apartment or somewhere outside or at a public plae they have to shut of the phones else they would get bothered constantly, resulting in probably angry reactions or pouting from the girl who is currently with them.

One bule told me he gets over 300 sms per day and he gets called (by different girls) about 50 times per day. If he so long as shuts down his phone for 30 minutes he has a host of miscalls.

So in my case it is about looks that they don't like me but it is weird to know that bule who look similar or even worse than me have a hard time dating all the hordes of girls that are interested in them.

Also interesting to know that the interest of the girls in those bule is almost never MONEY related, they just wanna spend as much time as they are allowed or as much time as the bule can give them with him

searching
User
spacer line

It all depends on the fate and effort. Why making a fuss on that? Jealousy doesn't solve problem.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

flexster
User
spacer line

hmm dude..i might be 17 meaning have less life experience than you do, but from what i see your looks are not the problem but your attitude is. I have had sort of the same problem a year ago (yes 16 year old boys want a girlfriend too) and it became so serious that even went to see a psychologist. It turned out to be very helpful as the good man said that i simply needed to smile a little bit more. While reading your profile i realised that i felt the same way about myself for a longer period. Not for 10 years though...Anyways, i feel your problem. You MUST realize that if you get in touch with someone, that someone will not be able to see your nice personality that lies beyond the wall of unhappyness and uncertainty.

Your lack of self esteem results in a appearance that doesn't make women desire you. They don't want to have a relationship with someone who is very unstable and only concerned about his looks. They want someone with whom they can share experiences with and with whom they can make the best of life together. I think you understand that it deters/frightens women to meet a man who basically needs support to build up a better image of himself. They don't want your trouble, they want your smile.

Ga d'rvoor man, zelfs ik heb nu een hele mooie vriendin Emoticon: Smile
t ligt echt niet aan je uiterlijk.

harry_ej
User
spacer line

yes looks (especially for asian girls) remain by far the most important reason why they fall for a guy. Most indonesian girls provided they are normal to goodlooking and not fat will never choose a short white guy simply because they don't wanna lose face and think everybody will ridicule them. But the main reason is they are simply not attracted to plain looking white guys.

I had quite a few experiences again lately that did nothing else then strenghten my opinion on this. Even when i approach a girl with total confidence, friendlyness and positivity as i did some times over the past few weeks the results and reactions are still very bad and negative.
I have a bule friend who is very rude and unfriendly to girls and tells them downright that he is a playboy who only uses girls to sleep with. Guess what????? They all fall for him in spite of all that, no exceptions and it doesn't matter from what class or social standing the girls are (hi-so girls, middle class girls, office girls, department store girls, ayams etc etc)

Even the so called ayam always chase the tall bule i think for asian girls looks are even more important then for western women.
Even they want to make people (guys) and even themselves believe they do, they don't really care about the person inside.

I know the statements i make here are harsh and i apologize if people get offended by them but for the general population i think my view is true and solid

G_long
User
spacer line

Hi Harry,

nothing wrong with green eyes and short, my husband has green eyes and short for average western but he makes me laugh, we can talk about everything, We are like similar music etc that I married him Emoticon: Smile . The personality more important than look.

Like the other friends advice maybe you have to change be more positive thinking about your self. good luck Emoticon: Smile .

dancemoiy
User
User icon of dancemoiy
spacer line

Hmmmm..... I think every person has his/her own opinion. Same like girls. They have their own opinions, attituteds, and thoughts about bule. What I can say is that not every girl here is bad, and not every girl is good. You gotta be selective and objective. I have some bule friends which are - I think - far enough to be called 'handsome'. But they have girlfriends (the good ones) simply bcos they are very nice, open-minded, caring, smart, and easy going. I like them. Im not saying that you are not like them, (I donno you anyway), but you can always look for one and never give up! there is someone for you out there and you just have to find and catch her!! That easy. I wish you good luck then^,^ Never lose hope.... and YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!! Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,066,962 topic views - 235,022 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,776 members - last post @ 19-11-2019 15:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,882,347 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com