indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

harry_ej
User
spacer line

I have lived in Indo many years and i have found out that indonesian girls never fall for short guys with green eyes. They aim solely at tall guys with blue eyes. Hair color is not a problem cos my dark haired bule friends also do well.

I don't care about not being able to find an indo girlfiend or any girlfriend for that matter because i'm perfectly happy with my life and job etc in Indonesia.

Just one question (maybe there are some honest ppl here) what is the problem with green eyes and a short stature??

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Maybe it's something else about you than that? I don't know you, so don't feel offended by it, I just throw in an alternative.

Also it's probably limited to the Indonesian girls you know. Or maybe girls are not allowed to date because they have to be in school? When I see a girl here, they are 16 and are wearing school uniforms. Maybe it's the way you call/treat them?

A 'girl' older than 18 is a women as far as I know.

Just some sidestreets Emoticon: Wink

harry_ej
User
spacer line

i don't think so. I'm always nice and polite and friendly to anybody. I wear clean and nice clothes. Of course i'm not young anymore now almost 39 but 11 years ago when i was 28 it was very much the same and then u could hardly call me old.

Actually the first couple of years the fact that i couldn't date or get a gf in indo took most of the pleasure out of my stay, meaning i had a bad time. But since then i changed my thinking and started to think like "if they refuse me cos of my looks or whatever i wouldn't like to have them as friends anyway".

Now i can cope very well with my forever single and lonely life in Jkt and am not looking for nor desperate for a girl anymore.

Bedankt jerum or whatever je naam is.

spacer line  

I'm sorry to say, but if you live in Jakarta it really doesn't matter so much how you look like, as long as your a bule, you should be able to get almost any girl you want.
It seems more to me that you might be too polite or passive.
That they don't like that
I guy should take control, being a little more aggresive (in a good way then).

Last night I had discussion with a friend about it and he has the same problem.
( I live near Jakarta BTW)

Greetz

harry_ej
User
spacer line

On 27-09-2006 14:24 dutchguy1000 wrote:
Im sorry to say, but if you live in Jakarta it really doesnt matter so much how you look like, as long as your a bule, you should be able to get almost any girl you want.
It seems more to me that you might be too polite or passive.
That they dont like that
I guy should take control, being a little more aggresive (in a good way then).

Last night I had discussion with a friend about it and he has the same problem.
( I live near Jakarta BTW)

Greetz

I think u r partyl right. Most of my bule friends are regular playboys and even all the indonesian girls always say they don't like playboys, they actually are always drawn to them. I guess the adventure and thrill to be with them, bad guys have that adventurist and hard to keep aura what indo girls just love even they always claim they like the opposite.
Most bule change completely within weeks after they arrived in Indo. many come in shy and demure, and two weeks later they changed completely because they have discovered how easy it is to get local girls, giving their ego's a huge boost and making them feel like they are models or moviestars.

I just couldn't get beyond the initial state. After 11 years i'm still shy and demure and being short and not too goodlooking of course also hasn't helped my succes with finding a gf here.

But if the bule is tall and handsome his shyness and lack of aggression will not be a real problem for getting local girls. Cos the girls are too interested in him to let him go, they won't let that fish swim away.

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Your story seems a bit ridiculous to me...why should they not like you for having green eyes???I think it lies in how you treat them,so with respect and dignity you get far.But if it is true...then I fear for the datinglife of...THE HULK!!! Emoticon: Stupid

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

Indeed omong kosong... what should a young girl otherwise see in a fat, bold, old and ugly bule... as long as you have money you have got a honey in JKT nightlife.

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

spacer line  

Dear Harry EJ,

I am sorry to hear that. I am sure there are a lot of women who would be happy to know you better, if you give them the chance. You may need to open up a bit, though.
I think penfriendship or online websites for friends such as www.friendster.com will be good for you to find friends. Promise you, I will add you as my friend. Who knows one of my friends there will find you attractive.

Emoticon: Shiny

Regards,

WJ

harry_ej
User
spacer line

On 28-09-2006 07:19 johny251976 wrote:
Dear Harry EJ,

I am sorry to hear that. I am sure there are a lot of women who would be happy to know you better, if you give them the chance. You may need to open up a bit, though.
I think penfriendship or online websites for friends such as www.friendster.com will be good for you to find friends. Promise you, I will add you as my friend. Who knows one of my friends there will find you attractive.

Emoticon: Shiny

Regards,

WJ

Yes i'm using Frienster extensively since 2005 (harry_ejRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo) when u check my friendster u will notice an odd thing. I have no friends added, meaning nobody has invited me to add her yet.
It seems Internet is not so different from real life after all.

P.S. for mister Richy (u got a gorgeous gf, but not nearly as pretty as Jeroen's gf) I didn't know i was fat and bald, i do agree on the ugly and old qualifications though.

harry

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

On 28-09-2006 07:57 harry_ej wrote:

P.S. for mister Richy (u got a gorgeous gf, but not nearly as pretty as Jeroens gf) I didnt know i was fat and bald, i do agree on the ugly and old qualifications though.

harry

The difference is that Jeroen only can dream about that girl on his avatar and the girl on my avatar is actually my wife Emoticon: Smile
BTW I haven't said that you where fat, bold, ugly etc. It is just an avarage of the bule's who are hanging around in JKT's nightlife (with their ayam).

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

spacer line  

Dear Harry,

Relax, I have added you. Hopefully any of my friends interested in you. If you see any of my friends interesting to you, you may ask me to introduce you. But please keep in mind, it doesn't mean I will sell my friends to you or vice verse. It depends on the fate and the luck.

Take care,

WJ

harry_ej
User
spacer line

On 28-09-2006 09:34 johny251976 wrote:
Dear Harry,

Relax, I have added you. Hopefully any of my friends interested in you. If you see any of my friends interesting to you, you may ask me to introduce you. But please keep in mind, it doesnt mean I will sell my friends to you or vice verse. It depends on the fate and the luck.

Take care,

WJ

I will wait for them to notice me and add me. Cos i feel like a beggar if i beg them to add me or something. Really they can see my recent pics there and judge me that way. I know how indonesians think and if they see me from your profile and are interested they would not hesitate to take the first step,.
If on the onther hand i have to beg them to be my friend some might do so out of compassion but i don't like to force myself upon people.

Anyway terima kasih, are u dutch too??

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Harry, you should change ur message in friendster a little, get rid of the "whining" and write more bout the positive stuff in ur life n bout u. you could also add some interests and such, so people with same interest may add you..
Dont think many girls there have mother instinct already and like to hear too much bout ur problems (usually they like a lot more to talk bout their own problems Emoticon: Puh! )
just my 2 cents Emoticon: Wink

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

Wats the matter with green eyes?
I must say, Indo men in Holland prefere white, blue eyes and blond, but many dutchmen prefere een Asian woman, why: I know the reason!
Good housekeeping, dedicated to her husband, no questions, but this no real life.
I am white, with blue eyes and blond, but real dutchman are not attractive, they looks like fishes, ofcourse not all.Their behaviour...Its an exemple, not commun
I rather prefere the Indo/indonesian partner, because his character, senang, polite and manis, friendly.
I think, the colonial ideas are resisted.
Kasian

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Wow Merapi...not all asian women are houseslaves! Emoticon: Confused

erwin
User
User icon of erwin
spacer line

Harry,
Just looked at friendster to your photos together with my Indonesian wife.Guess what? She said you are handsome!
The problem in my opinion is your attitude. You describe yourself as boring and so on. Nobody wants to get in contact with a boring man!
First of all you have to convince yourself that you are a handsome, interesting guy. Look in the mirror and say to yourself that you are handsome. This is not a joke, i mean it and it really works. Do that every day, for example while you are brushing your teeth. After a while you will feel confident about yourself and your body language will change, you won't even notice it, but the women will!

Het is beter spijt te hebben van iets dat je gedaan hebt, dan spijt te hebben om iets dat je niet gedaan hebt

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

Indeed!, but some European men, most older, try to get een young Asian women,
Watch out: is very difficult to get in holland an license to stay, it takes long time and expensive.
Many European men want to seek an woman from Indonesia, Thailand,Fillipijnen, Japan,China.
ik can only give a warning, some0ne have bad reasons

spacer line  

On 28-09-2006 16:00 merapi wrote:
dutchmen prefere een Asian woman, why: I know the reason!
Good housekeeping, dedicated to her husband, no questions, but this no real life.

I rather prefere the Indo/indonesian partner, because his character, senang, polite and manis, friendly.
I think, the colonial ideas are resisted.
Kasian

read back what you wrote Merapi....... so your life with the indonesian guy is real life, but the other way around is not?
Weird Merapi......

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

No, , I think you understood this wrong,
I only try to explane the difference in culture, character and attiude and try to give a warning for Asian women.
Real live don""t excist, but there is a n difference between Asian en European culture.
I like the Asian culture, offcourse bule oke, but most of them are kurang ajar, against Asian people: they never understand the history and culture,
Maaf, the posting van hypothesis about the Chinese-Indonesians, most Inferieur, I will not replay....
But why this posting, so attacked and without explain

spacer line  

that guy Hypobullshit is a sick man.... nothing more... i always feel sorry for that kind of people, so low self asteam that they have to use all they can think of to make there baby heart seem something.

But for the other thing, I would also like to give a warning for the bule guy.... (he he he... me just in the situation of going through the results of it.

I do not think there is a good way of saying what is wrong or right.
I don't see more negative or positive in positions of bule's or indonesian women....

I can see that you stand for the women.... well fine..... but its not objective I think....

greetz

merapi
User
User icon of merapi
spacer line

Hi dutchguy, selamat sore,
You are a little bit right: I stand for the women, but offcourse also for the men,
The Indo community is large, its difficult to say,Dutch people like them, music, culture, literture, .
Especially in the Hague, the widow of Indonesia, the nickname for our city.
We want to give the Indo/Indonesian community a feeling of senang and salamat datang.
Bule, Indo of Indonesier?
we are all children of God

spacer line  

Dear Harry,

I agree with everyone here. You look nice. Even my sister (the woman beside me in my Friendster Photo) says you are cute. We don't see why you have a problem in finding someone.

Warm Regards,

WJ

oliver267
User
spacer line

hi harry...

It was very shocking when I read your comment here. Why you don't believe in your self Emoticon: Confused
Not every Indonesian woman looking for handsome bule actually....
The important things from man are his heart, his personality, his loyality and his brain....
I spoke to Windy [johny251976] this morning, and I confuse why you feel so bad about yourself .... Emoticon: Nooo
The first time I checked my friendster yesterday and I saw your profile "viewed me" , I sent you a mesage actually but no answer from you.
Believe me.... normal woman doesn't care about how cute man are, BUT we will concern how good hearted they have.
So... start from now on, just thinking positively and believe in your self.

Harry .... I add you in my friendster, so please approve it, and we become friend from now on.

Have a nice day Emoticon: Shiny

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 29-09-2006 08:09 oliver267 wrote:

Not every Indonesian woman looking for handsome bule actually....
The important things from man are his heart, his personality, his loyality and his brain....

Not every ("Indonesian" Emoticon: Wink woman looking------- etc.
The important things ----

Of course , sure . Emoticon: Smile

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

Dear Harry,

I will wait for them to notice me and add me. Cos i feel like a beggar if i beg them to add me or something. Really they can see my recent pics there and judge me that way. I know how indonesians think and if they see me from your profile and are interested they would not hesitate to take the first step,.
If on the onther hand i have to beg them to be my friend some might do so out of compassion but i don't like to force myself upon people.

Anyway terima kasih, are u dutch too??

Well, sorry not to see that you ask if I am a dutch or not. I am not a dutch. Emoticon: Shiny
I notice as well that my real life and friendster friend Olivia (Oliver) has greeted you here. She is nice and fabulous (and has a very good English as well). Hope all of us can be friends. Emoticon: Yes!

Warm Regards,

WJ

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,929 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,672 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 19:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,699,181 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com