indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesian history > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

rdickread
User
spacer line

Hi! Does anyone know how or where I can obtain a copy of the 18th c. print showing a twin-hulled vessel carrying the King of Makassar?

Robert Dick-Read. robert.dreadRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.ntlworld.com. Winchester. England.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Dear Robert,

Can you show me us a example of that print, that would make it easier. Try the Nationaal Archief in the Netherlands www.nationaalarchief.nl ( infoRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.nationaalarchief.nl ) or KITLV in Leiden www.kitlv.knaw.nl

rdickread
User
spacer line

Thanakss, diederick. I will try these two addresses. I have just posted a second message saying where I found it .... I punched in Makasar King on google, and follwed it through on your website. Don't know which page, I am afraid! I am a novice 'chatter'! Robert

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,298,110 topic views - 233,641 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,457 members - last post @ 19-09-2019 09:31 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,376,957 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com