indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

gitu loe
User
User icon of gitu loe
spacer line

Where i can find teak wood furniture manafacturer/supplier in jakarta which comes direct from Jepara/Yogya? thank's .......

spacer line  

only buy furniture with FSC marked wood and do not be a part of illegal logging by criminal logging companes!!! you also have a responsibility in preventing the destruction of the rainforest!

yolie
User
spacer line

will inform you a lot, yooli77Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Isn't it more easy just to go to Jepara for example? You will have to deal with multiple buyers and sellers if you are looking for someone in Jakarta. I'm pretty sure you will not be satisfied with the result.

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.bloodhoundfromhell; FSC is something I have never seen here, not on wood not anywhere. For me it's just a 'Western' way to buy their concience positive again. FSC is just bullshit that is maintained by some governments to get some positive credits in the world community for 'acting along'.

Ho Lee Fuk

viera
User
spacer line

just send me email phiravieraRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com let me know what you want it n i will help you.. coz i have a relative in jakarta who have funiture manufature from japara....
n let me know what kind of funiture you need it...
thanx

gitu loe
User
User icon of gitu loe
spacer line

ok thank's guys.
Viera ... your relative lives in Ciputat right?

yolie sent your info to my e-mail please.

viera
User
spacer line

nop not in ciputat...
if you dont mind what kind of funiture tht you want it gitu?
let me know it ...
thanx

flipse
User
User icon of flipse
spacer line

Since about 2000, there is no FSC Teak wood available in Indonesia. In taht period, PT Perhutani had the monopoly on managing teak forests, and they lost their certification due to (what else?) corruption...

Nowadays, there is the Tropical Forest Trust (TFT) certification: www.tropicalforesttrust.com/
and some Solo are based suppliers produce TFT Teak garden furniture. As far as I know, there are currently no TFT Teak indoor suppliers.

The only FSC certified teak logs come from South America.

I had a reliable business partner in Bali: PT Bintang Merapi. For some samples, see www.merapi.nl/bali/

salam dari Flip

www.merapi.nl als het hagelt en sneeuwt in Mei... is April al weer voorbij

gitu loe
User
User icon of gitu loe
spacer line

had a reliable ? you not in the business anymore?
or are you already retired..... Emoticon: Smile

cooling
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Party! possibly I can assist for that, original me jepara and often to and from to jakarta, if you require sample goods from jepara I ready assist, please contact me in arief.coolingRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

cooling
User
spacer line

possibly I can assist for that, original me jepara and often to and from to jakarta, if you require sample goods from jepara I ready assist, please contact me in arief.coolingRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

Emoticon: Smile Hello, Where are you ?

I am a manufacturer all kind of furniture, indoor and outdoor furniture, material from mahogany and teak. i have a company here in Jepara and also have bracnh company in Jakarta.

My name is Ghozy, i am a marketing stuff of CV. Mustika Jepara Baru.
need more information about furniture in jepara and jakarta., you can ask me. if you need urgent teak furniture just call my mobile 085226063422, i have so many channel of stocks furniture.

my company also has stocks of teak and mahogany furniture. need sample of them ? you can visit my company.

by the way, may i know who are you ?
if you would like to respond this message just mail me to ghozy_006Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com, msn : ghozy_007Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

have succesfull.
CU later. Emoticon: Bye bye

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

i thinks this reply is too late.

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 24-09-2006 15:12 Yerun wrote:
Isnt it more easy just to go to Jepara for example? You will have to deal with multiple buyers and sellers if you are looking for someone in Jakarta. Im pretty sure you will not be satisfied with the result.

I my self have my own furniture company in Jepara and therefore know Jepara very good (Reputaton).

A good advice when you go to Jepara, and wish to place an order somewhere.
Never give a downpayment unless the company is foreign. You might receive your order if you order know, next Christmas or never.

If possible choose from stock, visit more then one factory.
Guide your order. They are not like in the west. They are like little children and not intelligent and very corrupt and no responsibility (Don't care). You ask for A, and when you come back when all is visit it might look like B.
Not finished in time, cheap quality, etc.

Put every thing on paper make a drawing or photo.

If you give a downpayment ask for official proof of receipt. Also put a date on it when all must be ready.
Check your order 1x/week. Not checking it, Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated Emoticon: Frustrated

Good luck Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

ghozy_006
User
User icon of ghozy_006
spacer line

Hello Mr. Albert,

Not all company in jepara like that, you wanna proof it ?, please learn all company in jepara not only in external view, but also look inside view. just study it, you will see all not company in jepara like that.

may be you said like your message above cause you had bad experience in jepara, or maybe also the price that you have is very low, and cheap like you said so, they working as the price.

all my customer around were satisfied with my service product.
maybe you only have one corn seem.

by the way where is your factory in jepara ?
i'm glad to know you. i only someone that only work that have a principal that tring ontime, goodquality as like demand, and satisfied for customers is our focus, cause only that the doors to open market our furniture. just lik thet.

nice to meet you.

ghozy
Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Talk to the hand Emoticon: Shiny

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

84,011,719 topic views - 239,965 posts - 13,725 topics - 32,570 members - last post @ 05-08-2020 17:04 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

137,050,535 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com