indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

    
You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line
 

At the age of 50, he marries a 20 year old girl from the Philippines with Japanese blood. I hope he can enjoy her as much as telling that he doesn't like Dutch people.

For the entire article in Bahasa Indonesia, click here.



Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line
 

And the youngster seems to be a member of Friendster as well Emoticon: Cooool

Click here



Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line
 



And this is her then, with all her 20 years



ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line
 

Not bad lah, when you're 50 years of age yourself...



Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

Westerling
User
spacer line
 

just another mediocre bleeched flatnose creature... Emoticon: Clown



4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line
 


On 20-09-2006 20:19 Westerling wrote:
just another mediocre bleeched flatnose creature... Emoticon: Clown


Placenta cream ? Emoticon: Very funny


Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

metaopsis
User
spacer line
 

Well, it doesn't really matter if Yusril married someone younger than her or even if she re-married again. What is important is not the age of Rikka but her dedication.

Obviously, you're all envious with Rika. With your comments coming from westerling and 4yoke4, you're all insecured. Hahaha. You're bunch of pathetic persons. It's good Yusril didn't marry someone like you. For sure, Rika is a lot more intelligent and pretty than you.

And what's your problem if she has a friendster? Why not create your own account?



Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line
 

metaopsis; I would never marry someone I met at a nightclub, because the women there should be left there after you had a nice evening drinking a beer and dancing.

I think that is the main reason and not yealousy Emoticon: Puh!



Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line
 


On 12-05-2008 23:11 metaopsis wrote:
What is important is not the age of Rikka but her dedication.

Obviously, youre all envious with Rika. With your comments coming from westerling and 4yoke4, youre all insecured. Hahaha. Youre bunch of pathetic persons. Its good Yusril didnt marry someone like you.


Who is pathetic here? Someone who defends that immature person who - in between - caused the Indonesian economy a loss of revenues of milions of rupiah, dollars, euros, etc., just because of his childish Javanese ego. He has to be brought to court for ineffective governing and causing the state huge losses.





at2ndsight
User
spacer line
 


On 20-09-2006 14:30 Jeroen wrote:
At the age of 50, he marries a 20 year old girl from the Philippines with Japanese blood. I hope he can enjoy her as much as telling that he doesnt like Dutch people.

For the entire article in Bahasa Indonesia, click here.


Jeroen,
I can't open those sites Emoticon: Nooo


~wayfarer~

at2ndsight
User
spacer line
 

oh,oh,oh metaopsis,

Who's Rikka? Are you cousin of her? you his bodyguard? or....

Look and watch out with your comment. Emoticon: Cooool

Well, Yusril is not good do his job as chancellor of HAM, but he is busy with married...hahahahhahaha.

Melayu Emoticon: Bye bye


~wayfarer~

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line
 


On 13-05-2008 02:23 Yerun wrote:
metaopsis; I would never marry someone I met at a nightclub, because the women there should be left there after you had a nice evening drinking a beer and dancing.

I think that is the main reason and not yealousy Emoticon: Puh!

All women who comes to a nightclub are ............ .


Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line
 


On 13-05-2008 09:16 sidia wrote:

...

All women who comes to a nightclub are ............ .


nice to look at?? Emoticon: Yes!


hati hati, pelan pelan

at2ndsight
User
spacer line
 


On 13-05-2008 12:16 senior wrote:

...


nice to look at?? Emoticon: Yes!


understand wat man looking for? Emoticon: Yummie!


~wayfarer~

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line
 

Indeed!


Begin de details te vergeten

monyet
User
User icon of monyet
spacer line
 

Maybe they just really love eachother!
Emoticon: Stupid


From Dayeuhkolot with love

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line
 

You really think so..?? Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Yummie!


hati hati, pelan pelan

at2ndsight
User
spacer line
 

You really think so..??

Yuck Emoticon: Yawn


~wayfarer~

metaopsis
User
spacer line
 

Hahaha! I really never thought that there are some Indonesians who are so immature and easily pass judgment. That's the case of at2ndsight, yerun and sidia. I have good Indonesian friends and classmates who are really educated and not pretending to be educated like you.

No, I'm not related to Ms. Rika Kato by blood but she is a good friend. The statement that Yusil met Rika in a nightclub is an idiotic assumption coming from idiots. Hahaha. Rika graduated in a very prestigious college which I'm sure none of you will be accepted in that school because of your hypocrisy, arrogance and febblemindedness.

Hahaha. You're all damn pathetic ignoramus folks.... Emoticon: Laugh out loud





spacer line  


On 13-05-2008 05:17 Yogya-Bali wrote:

...


Who is pathetic here? Someone who defends that immature person who - in between - caused the Indonesian economy a loss of revenues of milions of rupiah, dollars, euros, etc., just because of his childish Javanese ego. He has to be brought to court for ineffective governing and causing the state huge losses.



Maybe true but thats not the issue here.
Again the preconceptions about what kind of people go to what places is what I don't like.
Only bitches in night clubs? only good people in the office?
Be careful what you say, you might be surprised to experience the opposite to be true sometimes.

Greetz



sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line
 

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. metaopsis :

And you are --------- ?

hua hua hua hua . Emoticon: Laugh out loud


Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

at2ndsight
User
spacer line
 

Oooohhh Metaopsis...

Who cares Rika graduated in a very prestigious college...I don't mind with that Emoticon: I love it

Why are you so angry? How much do you get hush money from them? Emoticon: Shut up!


~wayfarer~

Lacey
User
User icon of Lacey
spacer line
 

Metaopsis

Good luck to your good friend Rika. No one is jealous of her here. In fact, I gathered everyone felt sorry for her - being a young thing having to have her many sleeps with a man lots older than her. I gathered some were a little bit disgusted with the fact she's young and he's old. The thing is, if you choose to be with someone famous in one way or another you'll have to pay the price as the public will never leave you alone.

Perhaps you're Rika in disguise. If she has a friendster, she'll be capable enough to google her own name and found this forum. So, if you're Rika, do not get upset if people talk about you. You have chosen your own destiny so you'll have to live with it! Worse thing is Indonesians think that Yusril is incapable in his role and now they found him re-marrying again. Was he really working or was he too busy with his private life causing the country losing money.

Cheers



Emoticon: Devil



havana45
User
spacer line
 

Yeah!!! She is goodlooking in the DARK.Did not meet her in a nightclub??Panti Pijat mungkin??



Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line
 


On 12-05-2008 23:11 metaopsis wrote:
Obviously, youre all envious with Rika. With your comments coming from westerling and 4yoke4, youre all insecured. Hahaha. Youre bunch of pathetic persons. Its good Yusril didnt marry someone like you. For sure, Rika is a lot more intelligent and pretty than you.


What is strange is that you defend a pathetic person like Yusril who has the temperament of a child (or is it his misplaced Javanese pride ad long-toes??) and the mentality of an immature person. What is worse is that RI still gave him a position in the government. Which other country in the world would accept a statesman who did so much harm to the economy of his own country just because of his misplaced cultural attitude? Any selfrespecting government wouldn't accept a politician like this. So, I feel pity for a person like Rika whose education is propably on the same low level as that of her husband.





You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.



78,769,833 topic views - 236,129 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,403 members - last post @ 20-01-2020 13:12 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,499,107 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com