indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Website & forum information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Something that was high on my list of 'urgent actions' was creating the possibility to preview new topics before you actually post them. Now it's a fact, even better news, the entire page for posting messages (replies and new topics) has been redesigned..

Emoticon: Confused What does that mean?

• Some small programming errors are gone (you don't see that, but I do)
  • Improved layout for posting new topics and replies
  • Improved checks on posting a new topic or reply, normally you don't see that as well.
  • Improved 'quote'. When using the 'quote' button, the name of the user you quote will be clickable, so you can view that users profile.

Emoticon: Smile Feedback wanted

Of course I did my best to improve the forum slightly once again, but of course I will need your information to improve it even more. Please let me know here!

Yerun

• Jeroen
    Administrator
    User icon of Jeroen
    spacer line

I found something small myself, but that has been fixed of course. When clicking on 'preview' the first time, you didn't get a preview at all, but now you will see one. (and the next time as well of course Emoticon: Puh! )

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,331 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,627 members - last post @ 06-04-2020 21:34 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,975,654 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com