indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Blog Bot
spacer line

Has any one of you visited Solo lately , please tell us what is the best hotel in town , what do you recommend , where to go ,,,, give us little information about every things.

Ibrahim

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

sukkel63
User
spacer line

Am there regularly on business, so only know the upscale market. Solo is home to one of the nicest designed Hotels on Java and that is Lorin. BUT it is out of town (on the road to the airport) and it is always half empty. But very nice garden, swimming pools, paintings etc. In town would suggest Novotel. Clean and close to the center.

Blog Bot
spacer line

Sukkel
Thanks for the info. if you have any info about the city , I would apreaciate it.

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

sukkel63
User
spacer line

Just go out of the hotel, grab a becak and go out. Frankly Solo is nice to live and work, but not much in terms of sightseeing. The kraton is fairly run down and other than that not much special to see, certainly nothing compared to Yogya and surroundings.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Lorin Hotel Solo is not really cheap but close enough to the airport to get here and there pretty quick. Of course it's 5 star.

Rent a bike to make the story complete. Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

82,523,977 topic views - 239,388 posts - 13,721 topics - 31,434 members - last post @ 04-06-2020 10:19 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

134,538,796 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com