indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

hey Emoticon: Bye bye just found cassette i brought home from my last time in indo..
its sampler of bands from yogya named "all for djokdja, djokdja for all"..
still love the songs...
so anybody know if there is cd of that sampler around in yogya? and is there any other cd of the bands on it? Magenta, Shevfarey, Identity, Cool Khas, Butterfly, Rectoverso, Funk Concerto, Teve, Nomaden, Melcyd???
Would love to hear more of them...
Can anyone give me info on it? Maybe can arrange sending it to me as im stuck in jerman for the moment..

Thanks Emoticon: Worship

Sascha

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

Lieber Sascha,
Just advice, come to Jogja, the artist itself would welcome you too. I know some of them. But I cannot promise you to arrange sending to Germany, If I have more information about them I will let you know too Emoticon: Smile or probably you can search them in Jakarta.
Most of them are new comer with their new hit albums.
salam manis dari Jogja
Lely

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,937,086 topic views - 234,974 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,709 members - last post @ 17-11-2019 06:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,784,693 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com