indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

nodify
User
spacer line

Hi Nidji!

fijn om te horen dat je Bandung leuk vond!

I'm from Bandung also. Bandung people's are very nice and warm. Bandung temp wheater is also nice, during the day is between 26-28 dgr and in th evening wil be coulder (17-19 dgr) so you can sleep without Airco.

DId you visit Tangkuban Perahu? or Kawah Putih? it's amazing! or you can go to Kampung sampireun in Garut! WAW!

Dago area is also nice, a lot of nice factory outlet boutique and restaurants!

and about Mr. YOGYA-BALI, i think you went to the wrong place in Bandung!
and come on! don't be such a jurk!!! JURK!

Oke Nidji, regards to your mojang priangan!

nodify
User
spacer line

love Bandung! Emoticon: Yummie!

nodify
User
spacer line

bandung xxx

Dutchess
User
User icon of Dutchess
spacer line

On 14-01-2007 19:29 Nidji wrote:
Thanks for the replies!

The list will come in handy, in the future.

Obtaining a master degree is very important, I understand.

I really hope that I will ever be able build a future there. Emoticon: Wink

I have been reading this thread and I am stunned (read shocked) about that much naivity. Falling in love, ok, but... Emoticon: Clown you have to realise that such a major decision may have a deep impact on the rest of your life.
Ok, none of my business.. Emoticon: Worship

wablief?

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

To go or not to go... It won't affect my love life either way. She lives in Holland, and has family here too.

Going there will change my life yes... But as long as airplanes or boats still exist, I'm totally free to return to the Netherlands if anything goes wrong.

Why wait? When you are young you're still very flexible. .

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

If you don't mind Jeroen, I encourage the people who replied in this topic to watch this one:

http://forum.indahnesia.com/to(...)nhoud_docu.php#49429

spacer line  

hi nidji I just to let you know that we just opened bamboo bungalow at dago pakar timur,and budget price.dont worry be happy with big smile.hehe.

monyet
User
User icon of monyet
spacer line

So how are the Bandung people doing now?
I myself find Yogyakarta the nicest city for a holiday but Bandung by far the best place to live in Indonesia. It is not as dirty and crowded as Jakarta (although close) and has a much nicer atmosphere with great food and great shopping.

There are enough places around Bandung where housing is affordable and from where you can get to Bandung pusat quite easily with a motorcycle. I've been pretty much everywhere on Java & Bali, but there is seriously no better place for me than Bandung, although I do not see a big difference in temperature between Bandung and other cities. (but that's why the mountains are so nice & closeby)

From Dayeuhkolot with love

Nidji
User
User icon of Nidji
spacer line

Today is a few years after I started this topic... I finished my education, been thinking about the future and I realised that I still have the same wish, haha Emoticon: Smile . But it is damn hard to live in Indonesia if you don't have any assets that make some money for you, and when you're financially dependent of a job. Because a 'job' is the whole issue, when you want to live there.

But I will keep thinking, trying to create possibilities for the future!! Emoticon: Cooool

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

61,727,766 topic views - 228,242 posts - 13,631 topics - 19,472 members - last post @ 25-09-2018 16:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

105,813,656 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com