indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

searching
User
spacer line

There is indeed a tendency that western media is trying to form the world opinion that Islam is identical with terrorism, radicalism, fundamentalism and new extremes. While in fact, all of the mentioned above is behauptung ohne bewels.

It is. Have you watched the interview with Imam Samudra and else? Have you tried yourself to read Quran and Hadiths to see if they stated something wrong or against Quran?
So far, western media is trying to lie to their citizens and try to protect the minority moslems in their countries everytime they do riot.
That's why, in many riots, they only write "angry asian youth", "angry youth". You may check this yourself. There were riots in Paris, lately, although not as big as the first. I heard also something happened in Sweden.

And, sadly, Islam is IDENTIC with terrorism. Have you read the history of your prophet through hadiths? Don't only use Karen Amstrong, use the real source, the sahih hadiths. If you want additional homework, compare Karen Amstrong's work with sahih hadiths.
Read also Quran. Reflect with your own humanity and consceince. But please, try to put yourself in kuffr's shoes for one time.

You may ask why not ALL moslems are terrorists? Well, because they are influenced by the golden rule of humanity, their good cultures. That's why there are many moslems who are tolerant. But, they are potential and prone to be terrorists, when they still hold to Quran and Hadiths.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Nagging again , Searcher ?? Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 16-10-2006 07:09 searching wrote:

And, sadly, Islam is IDENTIC with terrorism.

Yes , of course Searcher.
Betul sekali.

Now you have thrown your mask. Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Devil Emoticon: Devil
You are ANTI ISLAM , nagging and insulting.
Even Mr Bush dont dare to make such statement like you. Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry

Ya ya , de aap komt nu uit de mouw.
Meneer beledigt gewoon moslims, hij wil niet praten , vragen of discussieren.

searching
User
spacer line

Betul sekali.

Hm, surprising. You don't have anything to say that I am not correct, yet you keep trying to nag me.

Now you have thrown your mask. > >
You are ANTI ISLAM , nagging and insulting.

Hm, I said I hate Islam in my previous post. What mask do I wear?
Nagging? It is you who does this so far, by trying to make comments on my posts without really giving refutation or discussing something worth.

Insulting? I base my statement on Quran and Hadiths. If I base myself on emotion, you may say that I insult Islam. Do you think Islam exists without Quran and Hadiths?

You are being silly. Have you ever read the history of your prophet from hadiths? His wars, his tortures, etc.

And your statements in Dutch is still the same. Not with a substance to refute me.

You only try to defame my character so you want other people don't listen to me. Why is that? Many times, I end my statements with: go read Quran and Hadiths yourself.

Even Mr Bush dont dare to make such statement like you.

Simply, he is a politician. The same with Tony Blair, and others. They don't want to make 1.2 billion moslems get disappointed with them. They need moslems and the leftists to vote them.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 16-10-2006 09:27 searching wrote:
Betul sekali.

Hm, I said I hate Islam in my previous post. What mask do I wear?
Nagging?

Insulting? I base my statement on Quran and Hadiths. If I base myself on emotion, you may say that I insult Islam. Do you think Islam exists without Quran and Hadiths?

You are being silly.

Of course I am silly Emoticon: Smile I dont care , only omong kosong.
And if you read my prev. chat with you , (especially in the beginning ) I have said that I am not qualified enough to explain or discuss anything about Islam.
(Maklum KTP Emoticon: Blush Emoticon: Blush Emoticon: Blush )

Now you are giving a silly statement , you confess that you are reading the qur' an etc literally.
No one (almost except ignorance people , orang bodoh) are reading the Qur' an , Bible or Veda literally. Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Shut up! Emoticon: Shut up!
Almost no one in the 21 century. Emoticon: Very funny Emoticon: Very funny

Wake up my friend , we are now in the 21 th century .
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

searching
User
spacer line

Of course I am silly I dont care , only omong kosong.
And if you read my prev. chat with you , (especially in the beginning ) I have said that I am not qualified enough to explain or discuss anything about Islam.
(Maklum KTP )

Oh, then why you get mad? You don't know Islam, so lets try to know Islam more.

Now you are giving a silly statement , you confess that you are reading the qur' an etc literally.

May be my statements are silly, but I want to ask you: Do you ever hear that Quran can be changed? Can it be interpreted without discussion and debate, without carefulness?
The concepts of Jihad, Kuffr (filthy) and others are directly from Quran.

No one (almost except ignorance people , orang bodoh) are reading the Qur' an , Bible or Veda literally.

Well, I don't know about Bible or Veda. But let me ask you a proof to say that Quran is to be interpreted as a methaphore.
to moslems, it's a direct word of God. Go to Islamic sites and ask that yourself. That's why, any action seen as degrading Quran can lead moslems to kill.

Wake up my friend , we are now in the 21 th century .

Sharia law is from 7th century, yet moslems are prompted by Quran and hadiths to try to implement it as much as possible, even in the western world.
May be you need to correspond to Abu Bakar Basyir, so you will understand the real Islam.
After that, you may decide for yourself. I will not try to interfere.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Searcher ,
please read carrefully or maybe I must spelled it for You.
Sorry for my terrible bahasa england.

*Not qualiffied enough is not the same as dont know nothing.
*For sure is yr statement silly.Of course no one can change the Qur' an , its the same as by the bible. And Veda.

*For sure you have not read the bible , otherwise you know the difference between Roman Cattolics and Christian.
But the basic is only one , and they have the same God of Abraham.
The same God as the Jew , and the same God of the moslims.

* For sure , the moslims must try to implement the rules , and as much as possible. Read : to try , and a.m.a.p

Some of the moslim dont obey the hole rules 100% .
That is their own choise and responsibilty. Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile

*abt : 21th century :
No one (except---) wil read and also follow the bibles . qur' an and Veda literally .
If you will read at that way than is it yr problem . Emoticon: Party! Emoticon: Party!

Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

searching
User
spacer line

Searcher ,
please read carrefully or maybe I must spelled it for You.
Sorry for my terrible bahasa england

I can understand your English.

*Not qualiffied enough is not the same as dont know nothing.
*For sure is yr statement silly.Of course no one can change the Qur' an , its the same as by the bible. And Veda.

you said you are Islam KTP. So what do you mean by your statement? Once again you are keep repeating things. Clearly I have said that Quran cannot be change. IT even is the base to make tafseer or fatwa or anything. Nothing can stand Islamic if not approved by Quran.
It's a silly statement to say about your idea of reading it not literally, because moslems believe Quran to be an exact and direct word of God.
Clear?
So in this sense it's different than Bible and Veda.

*For sure you have not read the bible , otherwise you know the difference between Roman Cattolics and Christian.
But the basic is only one , and they have the same God of Abraham.
The same God as the Jew , and the same God of the moslims.

I don't talk about Christianity here. Please keep in topic.
Once again, I told you why I said YHWH is different than Allah. If you want to ask Christians here whether their YHWH is the lord of satan, genii and of mankind, I doubt they will say yes. You may try that.

* For sure , the moslims must try to implement the rules , and as much as possible. Read : to try , and a.m.a.p

So good moslems are those applying Quran and Sunah Rosul in their lives. Bad moslems don't apply them much.

Some of the moslim dont obey the hole rules 100% .
That is their own choise and responsibilty.

Well, and they are bad moslems, aren't they?

abt : 21th century :
No one (except---) wil read and also follow the bibles . qur' an and Veda literally .

You keep dragging bibles and veda. Be stick to defend Quran please.
Now, your homework, you may try to ask mullah or imam if Quran can be put into individual tafseer or not literal.
Please answer after you ask your imam or mullah.

If you will read at that way than is it yr problem .

And the problem of 1 out of 10 Indonesian good moslems who support violent jihad.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 17-10-2006 09:43 searching wrote:

Now, your homework, you may try to ask mullah or imam if Quran can be put into individual tafseer or not literal.
Please answer after you ask your imam or mullah.

And the problem of 1 out of 10 Indonesian good moslems who support violent jihad.

Mr Searcher , homework ?? Are you seroius ?
Asking a mullah or imam.
Dear Searcher , we (read : also sidia)are living in the 21 century , not 1400 yrs ago , and in the desert. Or in a kampung.
Dont need a mullah or imam to read or understand the books.For sure.
You are kidding Mr Searcher. Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile .

Yes , I agree with you , they have a problem.
But I am not my brother keeper. Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Nooo
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

searching
User
spacer line

Mr Searcher , homework ?? Are you seroius ?
Asking a mullah or imam.
Dear Searcher , we (read : also sidia)are living in the 21 century , not 1400 yrs ago , and in the desert. Or in a kampung.
Dont need a mullah or imam to read or understand the books.For sure.
You are kidding Mr Searcher.

You are really confusing. In one statement you said you don't have enough knowledge to refute me when I brought something on Islam which you disagree.
In this statement you said you can understand the book yourself.
Very strange, indeed.

Yes , I agree with you , they have a problem.
But I am not my brother keeper.

And I can bet they know Quran and Hadiths more than what you know. They can quote verses to support their actions.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,937,086 topic views - 234,973 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,709 members - last post @ 17-11-2019 00:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,784,540 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com