indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
air cuka
User
spacer line

Hello readers,

I am realy in doubt, all my life i wanna go and live in Thailand.

Now i found an Indonesian girlfriend, she want's to go and live with me in Indonesia.
I have never been there (Indon..) and ask my self would i like it as much as Thailand?

I read so many negative posts about it that i start doubting Emoticon: I love it

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

It depends on what you expect.Thailand is nice for tourists and fun,but Indonesia is more nicer if you are serious and personaly I feel the nature is nicer.But take a holiday there first to see what you really like if you have been to both countries. Emoticon:

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

On 30-08-2006 22:02 Veer01 wrote:
It depends on what you expect.Thailand is nice for tourists and fun,but Indonesia is more nicer if you are serious and personaly I feel the nature is nicer.But take a holiday there first to see what you really like if you have been to both countries. Emoticon:

And take your girlfriend on the same holiday , because she want to live there with you. May be she don't like Indonesia at all after such a holiday. Emoticon: Confused

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

I don't understand...is your girlfriend living in Indonesia now, or in Holland?

Gracias. Sama sama

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 31-08-2006 07:16 kiwimave wrote:
I dont understand...is your girlfriend living in Indonesia now, or in Holland?

In Belanda

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 30-08-2006 22:50 4yoke4 wrote:

And take your girlfriend on the same holiday , because she want to live there with you. May be she dont like Indonesia at all after such a holiday. Emoticon: Confused
Deeuhee?? why would she not like her own country anymore after visiting it??

I think my given info is a bit confusing for the average reader, or am i unclear??

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 30-08-2006 22:02 Veer01 wrote:
Why is Indonesia nicer if i am more serious??? I just read a lot of complaints about Indonesia and it's inhabitants here on the forum, like as if it is a fundamentalist stronghold, the people are greedy, stupid, uneducated, filthy, waste everywhere, ripp off at every corner etc

spacer line  

A difficult decision. My wife and I had the same problem. The first is to narrow it down. Where in Thailand or where in Indonesai. Then make a list pro's and con's. For us it turned out to be Bali because of the pro's: cheaper to live then in Thailand, warmer then the North of Thailand, land/house on the beach easier to find. Language more easy. Thai is really, really difficult to learn.
Good luck.

Oud worden op bali? www.whitedolphins.nl or www.whitedolphins.net

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

On 31-08-2006 11:53 air cuka wrote:

Deeuhee?? why would she not like her own country anymore after visiting it??

I think my given info is a bit confusing for the average reader, or am i unclear??

Is she an INDONESIAN girl living in holland,
or is she a dutchgirl with an indonesian background?

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 31-08-2006 12:22 4yoke4 wrote:

Is she an INDONESIAN girl living in holland,
or is she a dutchgirl with an indonesian background?

100% Indonesian living in Holland.

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

That is wat I want to know! So, now you have to find out if you like Indonesia more than Thailand. I don't know your age, but do you need a job there ?

If you are retired, it's possible to live there but when you need a job it's more difficult. Emoticon: Yes!

air cuka
User
spacer line

I am 37 y.o. by the way.
My question is not about partners etc. i wanna know what country i should prefer to go and live in at "a" stage of life.
When it will be i don't know yet.

Just which one is better for a foreighner to live in???

Pleasant people to hang arround with....
Fair law system.......
Stability political..
economical.......
etc..........

Just which one will i feel happyer in as a Belanda?

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

I only know something about Indonesia, sorry I can't answer your last questions.
Wish you a lot of succes.
Yoke Emoticon: Bye bye

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 31-08-2006 11:58 rien.gluvers wrote:
A difficult decision. My wife and I had the same problem. The first is to narrow it down. Where in Thailand or where in Indonesai. Then make a list pros and cons. For us it turned out to be Bali because of the pros: cheaper to live then in Thailand, warmer then the North of Thailand, land/house on the beach easier to find. Language more easy. Thai is really, really difficult to learn.
Good luck.

I was thinking the North-east of Thailand, i don't need a beach house so..
I don't know which one, Indonesia or Thailand, would be the cheapest to live in??
Concerning the language: Both come equaly difficult into my head.
I have no real skill for learning a language (kind a alzheimer) Emoticon: Very funny

I wanna know where am i the most welcome???
Do i not have to worry for the future....
etc.

susete
User
spacer line

Hi all

My problem is not so hard, but Id like somebody to help us to value the pros and cons because we have no idea. My girlfriend and I are Spanish (sorry, bad English). We are thinking to go to Thailand (typical tourists places- Bangkok, chiang mai, chiang rai, mae hong son) one week and maybe three days in bali or stay more days in Thailand ( maybe Phuket). I have to confess that one of the most important problems is the politic situation, etc I was in Yakarta last December (business) and the security at the hotels was very hard. Here in Spain it is very difficult to find out how is the situation there. I suppose it is ok but I prefer talking to somebody there. Other questions are the weather in December, sights, views, people, etc... So the point is more Thailand or more bali ?

Thanks a lot,

Susete

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I now ask you...why leave Holland if you are still unsure about both other countries?For holiday Asia is fine but living there???I don't know if you will get what you want there. Emoticon: Confused

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 31-08-2006 23:58 susete wrote:
Hi all

My problem is not so hard, but Id like somebody to help us to value the pros and cons because we have no idea. My girlfriend and I are Spanish (sorry, bad English). We are thinking to go to Thailand (typical tourists places- Bangkok, chiang mai, chiang rai, mae hong son) one week and maybe three days in bali or stay more days in Thailand ( maybe Phuket). I have to confess that one of the most important problems is the politic situation, etc I was in Yakarta last December (business) and the security at the hotels was very hard. Here in Spain it is very difficult to find out how is the situation there. I suppose it is ok but I prefer talking to somebody there. Other questions are the weather in December, sights, views, people, etc... So the point is more Thailand or more bali ?

Thanks a lot,

Susete

Sorry, i lost the connection between my question and this ?? topic??

If you have questions please open your own topic. Emoticon: Frustrated

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 01-09-2006 10:39 Veer01 wrote:
I now ask you...why leave Holland if you are still unsure about both other countries?For holiday Asia is fine but living there???I dont know if you will get what you want there. Emoticon: Confused

Ahummm, how will i get answers on my question if i as a reply only get questions back which make no sense????

Starts to be irritatating Emoticon: Bye bye

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 31-08-2006 19:47 4yoke4 wrote:
I only know something about Indonesia, sorry I cant answer your last questions.

So why did you mix up in this topic then???? if you don't know anything about Thailand???

I think the responses here are from people who just wanna reply..... Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Stupid

air cuka
User
spacer line

On 31-08-2006 19:47 4yoke4 wrote:
I only know something about Indonesia, sorry I cant answer your last questions.

By the way:

You have a nasty Avatar! it's realy shitty such a fast moving picture next to the text to read. and that 10 times on a page! Emoticon: Angry

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

On 01-09-2006 16:10 air cuka wrote:

So why did you mix up in this topic then???? if you dont know anything about Thailand???

I think the responses here are from people who just wanna reply..... Emoticon: Yawn Emoticon: Stupid

On this forum we talk about Indonesia ! Emoticon: Very funny

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

On 01-09-2006 16:17 air cuka wrote:

By the way:

You have a nasty Avatar! its realy shitty such a fast moving picture next to the text to read. and that 10 times on a page! Emoticon: Angry

You can't count, at this moment it's 4 times + 2 from my answers to you that make it 6 and not 10 Emoticon: Very funny

you don't like my avator ? Now I like it a little bit more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emoticon: Yes!

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

On 01-09-2006 17:35 4yoke4 wrote:

you dont like my avator ? Now I like it a little bit more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emoticon: Yes!

Tante Yo, possible he has some trouble with the dust hahahaha

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

On 01-09-2006 18:03 Malam wrote:

Tante Yo, possible he has some trouble with the dust hahahaha

May be, thank you Malam
Terima kasih Emoticon: Worship dari Tante

mas jono
User
spacer line

Wah, banyak debu disini.

Air cuka (boss) why marah?
Come to Indonesia, we need your money.
Aku have a beautifull rumah for rent,
hanya 50 juta for 1 tahun.

Mas Jono

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

78,842,965 topic views - 236,145 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,450 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 06:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,599,342 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com