indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

samutreya
User
spacer line

Hello Emoticon: Smile ,

I will tell you my story. I really hope that someone can/will help me. My indonesian name is Sarmi. I was born in 1979, place Kotabumi (South Sumatera). When I was 9 months I came to holland. I am adopted by dutch parents. Since 2 years I am looking for my biological mother and father. The name of my mother is Panirah en the name of my father is Sugeng. They used to live in the neighbourhood of Lampung. I went to Kotabumi in 2004. I visited the orphanage in Kotabumi. It is very important for me to know who my parents are. Please, If someone can help. I would be very happy.

Thanks

balangan
User
spacer line

Send a letter to KRO's "Spoorloos". They already have a lot of experience with this kind of cases Emoticon: Smile

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Try Departemen Tenaga kerja , kantor transmigrasi and or Javanese Community in Kotabumi .

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

samutreya
User
spacer line

Hi balangan,

Thanks voor your reply. I have already written a letter to KRO's Spoorloos.

greetings

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

79,021,193 topic views - 236,353 posts - 13,704 topics - 27,698 members - last post @ 29-01-2020 16:59 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,922,413 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com