indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

jantien
User
spacer line

Hallo,
Has anyone been to the Ubud Inn in Ubud?
I've been on their website and it looks okay , but any opinions would be grately received.

Jantien

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Moved the topic to the correct subforum.

Yerun

balangan
User
spacer line

Just go there and try by your selfe. Adventure is a part of traveling. Emoticon: Bye bye

katym
User
spacer line

Yes, I've been there several times, it's a nice hotel, not too expencive and the staff is very friendly (as everywhere else)
It's a lovely garden, pool ok, and they also have a spa
Last time I've been in Ubud I visited Agung Raka, also recommendable!!!

ethan1066
User
spacer line

Position, rooms, pool area and lawn area.......loved everything about ubud inn. The King size beds would have to be the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in .The staff were always there whether for pool side drinks, food or just an extra towel. Will definately spend time at ubud inn again.Service, food and public spaces are great. A really nice hotel!

ubud accomodation and boutique hotels in bali

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,534,242 topic views - 219,988 posts - 13,386 topics - 15,510 members - last post @ 23-03-2017 10:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,583,365 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com