indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

Bombing season is back, warns expert
A TERRORISM researcher has warned of a new "bombing season" in Indonesia, as Islamic militants seek to repeat a pattern established since October 2002 of attacking Western targets between August and October. The International Crisis Group's Sidney Jones, who is based in Jakarta, said she had initially dismissed speculation about a specific season for attacks against foreigners, preferring to think the attackers had simply "done it when they got around to it".
Continue reading , click the title

searching
User
spacer line

Guess who the main players.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Who ???

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

searching
User
spacer line

This gang:

http://www.detik.com/indexberita/indexfr.php

You know what they want. Darul Islam. Indonesia should be consistent. If Communism was banned because it rebelled AFTER the fight for independence, then how about the ideology of DI/TII?

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Aach , begitu ya.

If some people want it , why not . It's democracy.Depend on their methods.
Of course I knew somethinig about Darul Islam , born , rise in Jakarta our roots is West Java. Darul Islam is an old story.
Begin sixties some of people want to extabblished Darul Islam.
Karto Suwirjo(west java)He was shot. (ditindak dengan tegas dan tuntai). , Daud Beureuh (Aceh) and Kahar Muzakar (Sulawesi). Also dead bij bullet.
They also make troubles concerning Piagam Djakarta .
As known Kartosuwiryo and his " army" , the so called T.I.I. became a bunch of rampokkers. Killing innocent people. A family , a welknown Kyai Haji was killed bij de rampokkers.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

On 17-08-2006 15:11 newsbot wrote: Bombing season is back, warns expert ... Continue reading , click the title

this is Irsan.. I'm tired to know that bombing season is back. why the the people would use bomb to harms the other. they definitely use technology in wrong way.like I saw some news a few years ago about the explode of bomb in one cafe in Bali that the most of visitors are foreigner. it cause many people die. the investigation tells that it occurs by some of muslim. they did it for which they say jihad. I'm muslim, but I personally think that the way they took is very wrong. maybe it because they follow wrong muslim's theory. maybe they thing by doing that will decrease violating case, but how about what they did? is it not violence? many innocent people died include indonesian. this case affected our country communication and relationship with other country like Australia and America. they thought that Indonesia have many terrorist inside. and, how about In donesian there? I heard that they get bad response after this case occured.

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

Hey Paulista...bombing season is over now.. usually in October it's bombing time in Indonesia or during the Christmas period... Let's hope it never happens again.

Let's hope the gouvernment can be tough against terrorist organisations and their members like Suharto (who shot a lot of thugs in Tanjung Priok a couple of years ago)

Gracias. Sama sama

fred uk
User
spacer line

The bombers are doing a great dis-service to islam and hurting local people.

Allah created the lives that these people take away. That can't be right even if the victims don't follow the right path.
We are given a choice to believe what we wish but do not have the right to choose to kill what is created by the most mighty.

Sorry to get all upperty here but do we not say "peace be with you" when we meet ?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,918 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,649 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 11:03 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,632,929 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com