indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

• As a theme that is 'hot' globally we learned that in the Middle-East all parties involved, are claiming victory in the Libanon conflict ; they want to talk about their war like it is a game of 'winning and loosing' .......
  • As a christian I was taught that 'He Almighty' made us, human beings, as a 'crown' of HIS work of creation.
  • I therefore think it is immoral to make war a game of winners and loosers ......
    Who do they think they are ......... 'what about those people who get killed' ...... !!!

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

War is not a game.......... their are only loosers in this case

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

On the news I had read a story that after the Israelian army went into Libanon, after some day cows were 'invading' Libanon too ........
    Cause these (female) animals were abandon they went into Libanon in search of food and water ....... "I do not kow what to think of this story'".

By the way it looks like INDOnesia and Malaysia are about to employ soldiers for the UN-mission into Libanon according to BBCworldnews.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

"It seems that IsraŽl had rejected the INDOnesian and Malaysian UN-employment".

spacer line  

Thats correct Israel does not have diplomatic affairs with Indonesia already for years.and by the way what should Indonesian army do there,to show the world their humanity or what !!!!!!!!please give me a reason ?????

Kresna
    User
    spacer line

War is about reaching political or military objectives. Israel, it seems, has reached neither.

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

"It seems to me that the real loosers are ordinary people again ....... like you and me".

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,316,849 topic views - 233,349 posts - 13,684 topics - 23,688 members - last post @ 20-08-2019 19:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,204,179 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com