indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

do you belive in God? or you don't? or you have other point of view in your spiritual life? Is your religion make you human or what?? Share your opninion here.
Peace
Cabe Emoticon: Bye bye

juffy
User
spacer line

Dear Cabe,

Thank you for your topic.
I hope you are aware that it is so sensitive that you might trigger catastrophes. Look at the present world situation: Most wars are initiated by religious thoughts! Most religious people believe that only their religion is the true one. All others are evil.
The best example may be Bush with his public speeches about the axe of evil, his divine mission and other primitive nonsense. But you find similar (even written) statements in all three monotheistic religions.

How come that supposedly educated people may think that they please their GOD by destructing part of HIS creatures? (I presume that people of other religions are also recognized as such!)

How come that GOD the almighty might create something ďless than perfectĒ? Impossible!
But all three monotheistic religions did (and some still do) disqualify half of the humanity as impure, dumb, imperfect etc. You got it? Iím speaking about women.

In my mind, women are GODís master work. Nothing would work without them! How could you read my lucubrations, if there hadnít been women who gave you your life, their love and helped you in your first life steps? Not speaking about your adult life...
How could I adhere to any religion stating an opposite opinion? So for me, all three monotheistic religions can only be menís (= malesí) creations, and are therefore far, very far from perfection.

On request I can add 1 Ĺ meter more of similar arguments.

Resumed: GOD ? no doubt! Religions? doubts only.

By the way, Iím a 60 years old man... hehe.

My best regards to you Juffy

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 19-05-2004 21:50 juffy wrote:
Dear Cabe,

[
By the way, Iím a 60 years old man... hehe.

My best regards to you Juffy

Hi Jufy... here's you're speaking about GOD, woman and religions... sometimes I think religion is similar to a cult.

God, Woman and a man at age 60 years old... how are they related?

Well.. how often do women call you GOD at age 60?..

Emoticon: Shut up! - bad gal!!

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

juffy
User
spacer line

Hehe, not at all! I just wanted to avoid that the readers would take me for a 17 year old woman's lib!!

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 18-05-2004 07:31 LelyCabe wrote:
do you belive in God? or you dont? or you have other point of view in your spiritual life? Is your religion make you human or what?? Share your opninion here.
Peace

im christian but i bellef it not mater what religion some one but it in jenderal is importand cause with out religion world would be in chaos.
no dreams no hope just people acting same way as animal

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 21-06-2004 14:13 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

no dreams no hope just people acting same way as animal

Yes...just like someone that feel he must kill all people whose greeting somebody else with Assalamualaikum.......animal indeed..... Emoticon: Yes!

budowono1
User
spacer line

no difrent i know difrance between wright and wrong i just react on human instinc.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 22-06-2004 10:04 budowono1 wrote:
no difrent i know difrance between wright and wrong i just react on human instinc.

wrong or wright on whose perspective?........animal also have a sense of wright or wrong on their instinc of course.....but they kill only for food or if they feel danger.....not because they FEEL someone is wrong

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 23-06-2004 04:26 bangwin wrote:
[...]

wrong or wright on whose perspective?........animal also have a sense of wright or wrong on their instinc of course.....but they kill only for food or if they feel danger.....not because they FEEL someone is wrong

that is wright in a way but modren people forget instink .
they can not serfive in real world .
i know how use Panca Indra understand ?
it are 5 instink

Sight
senth
tast
veel
sound.

that is what i mean with panca indra
that is why i beleef in budhis and hindu teaching.
modren people don't know how use panca indra cause of moren life with supermarket and Kant klaar produk.
now days there are no more hunters man hunt for sport to feed there erges.
countries go to war with out reason to feed our lust fr the hunt we are the biggest predator alive.
but it is civilisation that destroys the balance of nature and makes the use of instk obsolete that is why i say this do you now understand ?

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 30-06-2004 16:16 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

that is wright in a way but modren people forget instink .
they can not serfive in real world .
i know how use Panca Indra understand ?
it are 5 instink

Sight
senth
tast
veel
sound.

that is what i mean with panca indra
that is why i beleef in budhis and hindu teaching.
modren people dont know how use panca indra cause of moren life with supermarket and Kant klaar produk.
now days there are no more hunters man hunt for sport to feed there erges.
countries go to war with out reason to feed our lust fr the hunt we are the biggest predator alive.
but it is civilisation that destroys the balance of nature and makes the use of instk obsolete that is why i say this do you now understand ?

Remember.....god give us an important instrument to make us difference than animal.....we can call it "Mind" or Brain......so if you use only Panca Indera to maintain your life.....maybe you have to live in the jungle then.....

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

dear people,
thaknyou for you opinion, maybe most spiritual things in our life is just to be more wise for ourself, not just to see what good for ourselfm but also for the people arround us.
by the way, i don't mention how old are, how do u looks like, what makes you diference is you mind, the way you treat people arround you is the really the way you treat yourself, that's most spiritual in my mind and to find god in life.
see ya
lely

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Yup...that's exactly the point Lely.....

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 30-06-2004 18:07 bangwin wrote:
[...]

Remember.....god give us an important instrument to make us difference than animal.....we can call it "Mind" or Brain......so if you use only Panca Indera to maintain your life.....maybe you have to live in the jungle then.....

Maybe but u forget one thing panca indra is just the bace .
that what we call a soul and is to lead our rightiousness but Panca Indra leads our wayecsistance these 2 compared can lead a to a better happier life.
that is what a man Called.
Sinsei Ki Kacang once thought us

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 20-07-2004 18:42 budowono1 wrote:
[...]

Maybe but u forget one thing panca indra is just the bace .
that what we call a soul and is to lead our rightiousness but Panca Indra leads our wayecsistance these 2 compared can lead a to a better happier life.
that is what a man Called.
Sinsei Ki Kacang once thought us

That's what I said......Now you talkin...?

darisini
User
User icon of darisini
spacer line

On 18-05-2004 07:31 LelyCabe wrote:
do you belive in God? or you dont? or you have other point of view in your spiritual life? Is your religion make you human or what?? Share your opninion here.
Peace

You are human as soon as you are born and then one did not yet decide what religion to choose. And I think that everybody in a sence feels that there is a God but it is difficult to decide what 'club' to join.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,914,656 topic views - 240,527 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,037 members - last post @ 03-12-2020 10:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,668,356 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com