indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

A militant Islamic group has filed a police report against Indonesia's Miss Universe candidate accusing her of indecency, a lawyer for the organization said on Tuesday. Nadine Chandrawinata's participation in the contest and display of her body in a swimsuit there "is actually insulting for Indonesian dignity and women", Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) attorney Sugito told ...

The "small" group of fundametalist in Indonesia will gain much more political power, even without really participating with a majority of seats in DPR.
Mayby within 10 years Indonesia will be IRI (Islamic Republic of Indonesia) like their great example Iran. Maybe the building of an nuclear "powerplant" will have to be reviewed according to these developments. Emoticon: Angry

Kepala botak tapi dengan otak

arjuna
User
spacer line

i hope these people will see the light some day Emoticon: Wink

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

No worries:
I can assure you that Miss Universe Indonesia had A LOT more publicity on TV than this FPI group last month.

Begin de details te vergeten

spacer line  

only one word for FPI : HYPOCRITE.

Hakbarrr
User
spacer line

I have no idea where this "attorney" graduated, but the show didnt take place in Indonesia, so I dont see how Indonesian "law" can be used to accuse this women (Who is in fact German - Indonesian, I sincerely hope she still has a german passport as well).

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 16-08-2006 17:48 Hakbarrr wrote:

(Who is in fact German - Indonesian, I sincerely hope she still has a german passport as well).

Hheeee ???
Indonesian , and living in Indonesia.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

87,944,499 topic views - 240,748 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,214 members - last post @ 15-01-2021 19:14 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

143,222,870 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com