indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm offering this ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Gré..
User
User icon of Gré..
spacer line

Hello people,

Are you looking for a nice vacation in Sumatera?

I know a very good looking guide, his name is Nurdin. He is about 43 years old and a very good guide. He is an Sumateran boy from Karo Batak, and he can speak almost all dialects that is spoken in Sumatera. On this way he has very fast good connections with al people.
He speaks very good English and even some Dutch words.
He is able to make your trip just as you want to.
He can find a car with driver for you (in Sumatera a driver can't be the guide, while the ways are that terrible, the driver has to take al his attention to the way.)

When you want to make contact with Nurdin, you can send a mail to me. You become his adres, e-mail en telephone number, and prices.

I just try to help this man, there is no profit for me.
vkampenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Moved the topic to the correct subforum.

krishnan63
User
spacer line

Hai,
i am krishnan from ,Penang,Malaysia.
I want to contact friends who wants to earn extra income.No need to sell,No need to maintain,and no target.Once invest and daily earn.Pls help me to spread this news.
Thank you,
GOD BLESS YOU.

krishnan63
User
spacer line

Hai,
i am krishnan from ,penang,Malaysia,My e-mail add:krishnan63Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hello,

In Sungai Penuh, main port of Kerinci Ceblat I have met a very nice and good Englisch speaking guide. He can organize daytrips and jungle trekkings trough this wonderful national park.
You can reach him:
Juhar Li
Jl. Kol. M. Koe Koeh,
RT8 no 3 Aur Duri,
Sungai Penuh,
Kerinci, Jambi,
Sumatera, Indonesia.

Telp: 0748 324621

Greetz, Jan

spacer line  

Hello dear,

I am looking for importers or buyers in Indonesia to supply wheat flour and white rice.

If you are interested in this business, please feel free to contact me for more information at mikewong808Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

pPamela
User
spacer line

Jan,
Thank you for that recommendation. I will be able to pass his name onto an Australian woman who is planning on spending some time in the Kerinci area later on this year.
I think she wants to be based in Kersik Tau, but that is not that far from Sungai Penuh.
Pamela.

pPamela
User
spacer line

Jan,
Good to see you back on the forum. It has been very quite lately.
Any chance of your website able to be translated into English. I would love to read it in the only language I know. It looks very interesting.
Did you know Nora is building a new homestay up alongside the river next door to Canoopy?
And that bridge photo has changed a lot now- the volunteer group from Jersey rebuilt it in March/April last year. You would have probably seen the photos Sue posted on this website.
Pamela.

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Hi Pamela,
Sorry I saw your messages just now, I guess I was too busy with my new site lately. How nice to hear you will advise Li from Sungai Penuh to that Australian woman, he really knows a lot about the nature of the Kerinci area.

I have to say I am afraid my English is not good enough to make a translation of my stories by myself, but I would love to publish it if I had. So if someone who is reading this wants to help me with that… Two years ago I made a trip from Medan via Nias Island all the way to Bandar Lampung in the south and all by cars and busses on the road. The story I wrote about that trip was published here on this forum and is now on Indonesiepagina.nl and is called ‘A ride in a mini Mitsubishibus’ and personally I think this story is worth to be translated.

I saw some pictures on your site from the bridge in Bukit Lawang, but I could not see any difference from the time I was there. Maybe I saw the wrong pics, I don’t know. Nice too see some of the old faces I saw there too, like Sonny and Doni who I’ve met there. I would love to come back in Bukit Lawang soon, but first I will visit Maluku Selatan later this year.
Jan

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,390,345 topic views - 240,166 posts - 13,729 topics - 33,293 members - last post @ 28-09-2020 14:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

139,176,391 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com