indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

I stayed here just for one night, only for visiting Cirebon the next day.
This hotel was formerly known as Park Hotel and is located a bit north of the city center.
Although formerly known as the best hotel in town, i think this is not the case anymore. I found the adress in an old guidebook and when visiting Cirebon I saw a lot of new hotels that looked better.
It is a kind of business hotel. Everything is there, but it is all a bit rundown. The bath was not completely clean, the airco was noisy. That kind of things. The hotel has a swimmingpool but is located full in the sun and doesn't look at all inviting.
The reception checked our passports for over ten minutes (didn't seem to make anything out of it, due to the many stamps).
The breakfast is served as a buffet. Many Chinese or Chinese origin guests.
The price I paid was around 380.000 rupiah. The content of the minibar is relatively very cheap (a bottle of Anker beer for 7500 rupiah, there are hotels that charge more then the double of that!).
Adress: Jalan Siliwangi 17 Cirebon 45124. Tel: 0231-205411
Cirebon by the way is a very nice city! Worth a visit.

rosetine
User
spacer line

hai diederick, i knew this hotel, coz i am from cirebon.cirebon is comercial city, many industry there, like a rotan.that rotan industry is very femous coz for export.that rigth , many chines at cirebon, almost china at cirebon have a big store.they caeme from afew region near of cirebon, coz cirebon is central city. to go to jakarta almost 3 hour, by train. n from cirebon to kuningan , almost 1 hour by car, u can find a good hotel,the name is grage hotel. kuningan has a beutiful scenery, so u can continur ur trip to pangandaran. probebly only 2 hour by bus or by car, so i hope u can came again n i will can be ur guide, see u n best regard, rose Emoticon: Shiny

Blog Bot
spacer line

rosetine ,
You said that you are from Cirebon , how far away from Bandung ?
Do you recomend it for 2 days travel? What other attraction in the city? Emoticon: Cry

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

rosetine
User
spacer line

from bandung to cirebon , maybe 3 hours by bus ior travel.this week i will back home, n i will help u to give a few information, u can traking at ciremai mountaine n harbour city n tradisonal food, the name is nasi jamblang.could u give me a specific inormation abaut a tipe of vacation u plan to do here, so i will give you a specific answers, cu n best regard Emoticon: Smile

Lovely
User
spacer line

Hi Diedrick, try to stay in Bentani Hotel or Puri Santika Hotel. I like Puri Santika Hotel, they have a very nice swimming pool with "green" surrounding.
Bentani is smaller, but the place is quiet nice (same street as Prima Hotel)

Don't go directly to the hotel, buy a hotel voucher from a travel agent such: Panorama Tours, www.asiatravel.com/indonesia

Btw, I got married in Prima Hotel. And I got a wedding suite which has just finished renovated and very nice bathtub with bubbles (whirpool). One big bed and very nice room...

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

Does someone knows a nice and clean hotel/losmen/wisata in the budget range (Rp.100.000 Rp. 150.000)
Once I have stayed in Hotel Rahayu, but this was very poor.
Thanks,
Jan.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

82,523,977 topic views - 239,388 posts - 13,721 topics - 31,434 members - last post @ 04-06-2020 10:19 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

134,539,769 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com