indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi,

I began to learn bahasa indonesia with some books. I live in Montreal and unfortunately I couldnt find any bahasa indonesia courses in here.
I will go to jakarta in december and will take courses there but before that, I would like to learn as much as possible of the language.
So I was wondering if someone would like to chat with me on msn sometimes to help me to improve faster than just with the books.
I speak french and english so it could be an exchange if someone is learning french or just simple conversations to help me.
I would really appreciate that.

Terimah kasih banyak
Have a nice day

searching
User
spacer line

Hm,

You can make a thread totally in Indonesia here (but ask Jeroen's permission). If I can help you, I will do so. You can throw any topic there. And all Indonesians can help you. That's my suggestion.

Searching

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

AbahFairus
User
spacer line

There are some Good Bahasa Indonesia Courses In Bandung for any level. Some of my expatriate friends had taken the classes and I couldn't recognise their foreign accent after several months.

viera
User
spacer line

ehem2 littlemarmot to learn and speak indonesia so simple and easy...
i will help you as i can. unfortunetly i only can chat on yahoo messenger...
if you have it i can teach you on yahoo messenger.
by the way right now i live in subang indonesia... near jakarta about 2 hours by car. this is my id on ym ( liebe_bellaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com)
cyu Emoticon: Bye bye

oliver267
User
spacer line

hi littlemarmot......... Emoticon: Wink
To learn Bahasa Indonesia is sooooo easy. I can teach you by msn messanger if you want to ask me about anything, just add me to olivia.rolinRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com [I live in Jakarta, so if you want to come to Jakarta please let me know].

See you Emoticon: Shiny

rosetine
User
spacer line

halo, kelinci kecil (little marmot), if u want to learn indonesia language, u can go to some course . you can teach in formal language but for improve you can stay in homestay so you can practice with indonesia local people often.
good luck ya Emoticon: Bye bye

spacer line  

Hello, Oliver!

Welcome here, Emoticon: Puh! .
And little marmot, I would love to be someone whom you can practise Indonesian language with. Emoticon: Bye bye
My yahoo messenger is win_jo26

Ciao a tutto.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,842,965 topic views - 236,146 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,450 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 07:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,600,116 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com