indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I need someone who speaks Indonesian to please translate for me. I am trying to contact a business in Jakarta called Gerald Store. I do not speak Indonesian, so I am not sure what to do. Anyone who is interested in helping please reply, or e-mail me at:

jbrownRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.enigmaempire.com

Sincerely,
J. Brown

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

'E/E' yth.,

You are new for this forum, are you ???
You are able to do a lot of things yourself; one of the things: at the left you seen
a list; one of the items is dictionary .......

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

tobaputra
User
spacer line

I'd lovbe to do it for you J, just send your email to tobaputraRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.

searching
User
spacer line

J Brown, if it's not too personal, just copy and paste the material here and the Indonesians can translate for you.

Searching

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

spacer line  

maybe my wife have a spare time to reply your mail. ask her a questions that u might important. but my english not as good as other people in this forum. but sure. it free.. email her : its_ollaRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,066,962 topic views - 235,022 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,774 members - last post @ 19-11-2019 15:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,881,939 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com