indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Indian missile test 'was failure'.

India's test of its largest-range nuclear-capable ballistic missile on sunday was a failure, defence minister Prenab Mukherjee says.

The Agni-III surface-to-surface missile was test-fired off Orissa into the Bay of Bengal without reaching its target.

Reports say it could hits targets as far off as Beijing and Shanghai.

Last week, North-Korea sparked an outcry by test firing missiles without warning into the Sea of Japan.

Source: www.bbcnews.co.uk

• "Is the feniks of Cold War reviving in nowadays Asia ???"
  • "Are we heading towards a period of 'weaponed peace' in the Asian region, with all its impact in inter Asian relations ???"
  • If this missile is able to reach as far as Shanghai and Bejing, thus Jakarta is within its reach too, as is Singapore - Karachi, eastern parts of Iran and the southern part of the Russian (Islamatic) republics.
    This create more tensions in this part of the world surely.

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

RienRaket
    User
    User icon of RienRaket
    spacer line

wat een kansloze fluttopic weer.. Emoticon: Frustrated

..excusez-moi.

Jesses
    User
    User icon of Jesses
    spacer line

Geen paniek!

Als het artikel vermeld dat de Agni III zo ver kan komen als Peking en Shanghai, dan is dat om het bereik van de raket aan te geven, niet de mogelijke doelen, Anis.

Als er daadwerkelijk had gestaan dat de raket tot Karachi kan komen, dan had het artikel inderdaad een andere lading gehad.

En o ja: er was altijd al sprake van "weaponed peace" in dit deel van de wereld; zelfs van "weaponed non-peace".

kiwimave
    User
    User icon of kiwimave
    spacer line

On 10-07-2006 15:27 AnisJ wrote:

• If this missile is able to reach as far as Shanghai and Bejing, thus Jakarta is within its reach too, as is Singapore - Karachi, eastern parts of Iran and the southern part of the Russian (Islamatic) republics.
    This create more tensions in this part of the world surely.

• So North Korea can help the U.S. in nuking Pakistan and Iran? Emoticon: Wink

Gracias. Sama sama

AnisJ
    User
    User icon of AnisJ
    spacer line

On 11-07-2006 00:21 RienRaket wrote:
    wat een kansloze fluttopic weer.. Emoticon: Frustrated

..excusez-moi.

You find yourself to good for this forum ...... or what ???
    Besides are you able to write English ???
    Yesterday I saw on BBCnews this rocket was 'talked down' as a satellite launching missile ...... as if we are assured !!!

A while ago I heard an African nun (Christian religious woman) stating this phrase about 'Big Powers': Russia - U.S.A fighting their conflicts in Africa......
    "If elephants want to fight their fight it is their business, but why in my very own 'backyard' ....... "
    Personally I think she is right for stating this phrase !!!

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

RienRaket
    User
    User icon of RienRaket
    spacer line

On 11-07-2006 14:28 AnisJ wrote:

You find yourself to good for this forum ...... or what ???
    Besides are you able to write English ???
    Yesterday I saw on BBCnews this rocket was talked down as a satellite launching missile ...... as if we are assured !!!

A while ago I heard an African nun (Christian religious woman) stating this phrase about Big Powers: Russia - U.S.A fighting their conflicts in Africa......
    "If elephants want to fight their fight it is their business, but why in my very own backyard ....... "
    Personally I think she is right for stating this phrase !!!

No I don┤t think I am too good for this forum, but I think this forum is too good for this kind of useless discussions. Isn┤t there a forum on your source┤s (BBCnews) websites where you can discuss this stuff.

On topic: the whole world is in the reach of the US and Russian nuclear rockets anyway. And probably that is one of the main reasons of the Indian misslie project, so I don┤t think there will be an Asian Cold war

Jeroen
    Administrator
    User icon of Jeroen
    spacer line

Cut the crap Anis!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

75,367,047 topic views - 233,676 posts - 13,689 topics - 24,518 members - last post @ 21-09-2019 01:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,457,703 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com