indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Blog Bot
spacer line

Hello every one
I am planning to be in Bandung this coming June , I am looking for an apartment hotel . The service apartment must be clean and near major attraction like restaurants and shopping malls.

Also , need to know what can a man like me with 5 kids do in Bandung beside enjoying the cool weather and shopping.

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Don't lean on the 'cool' factor in Bandung. It's nice, but still warm, about 25 degrees. At night it's nice however.

Blog Bot
spacer line

Thank Jeroen ,
But how about the service apartment , do Bandung has any.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Though I have stayed in Bandung a few nights, I can't really help you with a proper hotel. If you take the train from Jakarta to Bandung, there are plenty of small hotels near the train station. Then you are also near places to go.

Bandung is a city of milions, so it's rather big and not everything is within reach.

Blog Bot
spacer line

thanks

lilyana
User
spacer line

Hi Ibrahim,

You can stay at Lembang area its guarantee cooler than Bandung down town. And don't miss "saung angklung mang ujo" for your kids, they sure will have fun wathing the show. For the show schedule you can ask the receptionist in the hotel you stay.

Salam manis,
Lily

lilyana
User
spacer line

You can try this one, it might help :

http://www.geocities.com/bandungcity/

Lily

Blog Bot
spacer line

lilyana ,
I asume you are a girl , so thank you sis for your info. it is very informative . i wish you the best of luck in your life.

please tell me , if i have to divide my vacations days to 2 , how many should i spend in Bandung and how many should i spend in Lembang ? and how far is the two cities are apart.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 14-05-2004 19:24 ibrahim wrote:
Hello every one

I am planning to be in Bandung this coming June , I am looking for an apartment hotel . The service apartment must be clean and near major attraction like restaurants and shopping malls.

Also , need to know what can a man like me with 5 kids do in Bandung beside enjoying the cool weather and shopping.

Hi Ibrahim, my family and I will be in Bandung mid of June for family vacation.... email me at desiRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.eindostar.com for more info..

see ya.....
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Blog Bot
spacer line

Desi ,
Thanks for your support , please wait for my email soon

lilyana
User
spacer line

Hi Ibrahim,
Lembang is not too too far from Bandung but with the traffic situation like now it might take you longer than its should be.
But if you are going to shopp a lot then yes you must stay closer to Bandong town, my suggestion would be in setia budhi area, I believe there's so many apartment or hotels with a great deal. More apartments you could find in Ciumbuleuit or Dago area, those area are much cooler than Bandung city.

Have a great vacation.
Salam manis,
Lily

lilyana
User
spacer line

Hi Ibrahim,
I said cooler for the wheather, I just visit my family on february and Bandung wheather now is much hotter than it used to be. So the more you go up north the cooler wheather would be.
You wouldn't have to devide your vacation to stay in Lembang, in fact you can stay there and enjoy your evening while you still can do shopping in a day time.

Lily

Blog Bot
spacer line

Lily ,
You are great help. Thank you very much.

Ibrahim

Blog Bot
spacer line

Dear All ,

Sorry to repeat my self , but can any one from Bandung get me email address of these apartments hotels , phone number is not enough.

Best wish to all

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

When are you visiting Bandung?

I will be in Bandung on June 15 through 17.

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

spacer line  

for your vconvinience visit in Bandung, please find our tour packages as below : 3 days 2 nights package US $ 50/day/ person min 2 pax, chd 50% discount
the price above will include
- Hotel *** or similar
- aircondition car
- gasoline
- driver
- entrance fee
- daily american breakfast
- transfer from train station/or airport in Bandung - hotel v v
for further info please call : 0815 6106964 attn Dadang Rustandi

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Dadang,

as mentioned earlier, this website is NOT for promoting yourself all the time.. and 50 USD per person per day (=50x2x3 = 300 USD) is expensive to me as well.

yerun

spacer line  

For the nice bag packers i could give you free and dingue included

spacer line  

mr rustandi,
per ongeluk heb ik een artikel gevonden die met je naam te maken heeft. Could u explain this article below? it was taken from the site of bandung's wellknown newspaper.

http://www.pikiran-rakyat.com/cetak/0804/14/10.htm

sorry, my bahasa is not very good.

spacer line  

melatii indah wangii,
terima kasih anda tampilkan tanggapan dari hotel preanger, tapi sayang anda tidak menampilkan keluhan saya sebelumnya, anda perlu membaca surat pengaduan/ atau keluhan saya sebelum tanggapan ini sisampaikan,
dengan tamu vietnam sendiri saya tidak ada masalah yang jadi masalah adalah pelayanan dari oknum security di hotel tersebut yang jauh berbeda dengan hotel-hotel lain,

9w2qsl
User
spacer line

Hi everyone, Greeting from Malaysia.

Dear all, i and my family (7 of us) will visit Bandung this 10/08/08. I wish anyone that have any information on any nice,clean,secured apartment within (close) Bandung City. For info, i will be at Bandung until 13/08/08. Also hope anyone can recommend me a good and reputable tours operator for my tours around Bandung.Please email me at 9w2qslRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com.

T q all

Nice knowing all u out there.

MOHD DARUS
Kuala Lumpur

doltuku
User
spacer line

thanks for all the information guys

jual beli
iklan gratis
iklan baris
mobil dijual

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,949,885 topic views - 222,155 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,244 members - last post @ 22-09-2017 05:30 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,018,292 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com