indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Blog Bot
spacer line

Hello all ,
I am planing to visit Jackarta next month. although this is not my first visit but this time I am going to Bandung directly . I am looking for an airport pickup company to take me there. I do not want to deal with those car company at Hatta airport because they are known to take advantage of any visitor.
If you can help , kindly get me web site and do not forget to tell how much , normal , the charge .

Thanks all

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Try to take a Blue Bird Service...they are the best , as soon as you pass your baggage clearance you can book them via a Blue Bird or Silver Bird counter on the Airport ,

Serach on the web for BLUE BIRD AIRPORT PICK UP SERVICE IN JAKARTA

High Standard Reliable Service

Rdgs
Aliakbar

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Blog Bot
spacer line

Dear Ali ,
The fare of Blue Bird are normaly high. Is there any good car company around with reasnable price?

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi Ibrahimm

The number of bluebird in JKT is: 006221-794 1234
You can call them & make a reservation. They are not that expensive.
My advice: drive to train station in JKT and take the train to Bandung. Nice, easy and you can rest a while.
Regards, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

Blog Bot
spacer line

JohanN

Thanks for your advice , I wanted to tell you that I have already contacted Blue Bird and I am waiting for their response.

spacer line  

hi
if you would like to rent car from Jakarta - to Bandung just call me at 0815 610 6964 attn Dadang, actually we get used to arrange intercity tranfer whereever you are especially in Java, you can hire our car hourly or daily the type of car is Kijang, L300, pregio or even car, our price is reasonable and competible

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Dadang,

This forum is not for promoting yourself (or others) many times. You have made your point now, but please leave the forum a user-friendly one.

Yerun

spacer line  

dear jaroen,
i will take an opportunity to increase our buyer from a user-friendly one, it's my bussiness, but thank you for your nice suggestion

dadang rustandi

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,240,767 topic views - 234,386 posts - 13,692 topics - 25,241 members - last post @ 22-10-2019 03:49 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,691,464 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com