indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

oldora
User
spacer line

Have anyone try this place? Check out http://www.cherry-homes.net -- I tried there several before but was wondering if anyone has second opinion since I wanted to stay there for long term.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

yeah, you can post it here, and stop spamming the link on this forum. Read the FAQ if you need to know more.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

And eeeh.. de website is empty Emoticon: Puh!

oldora
User
spacer line

????

oldora
User
spacer line

its on, and I have writing this from my room in Cherry Homes

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Aah, now it works Emoticon: Smile

oldora
User
spacer line

Did someone try this place yet? I am about to sign on the 1 year contract since the rate is much better but I need to know someone else experience?

spacer line  

hi! we have two bedrooms available in Jakarta , Indonesia. Each bedroom have own bathroom. Its 20 km from the center of Jakarta, located in Cinere, Depok. We provide breakfast and rental car with driver. We will pick you up from the Airport.
If you are intersted, please send note to my email : sinduRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.cbn.net.id

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

46,177,032 topic views - 220,390 posts - 13,400 topics - 15,618 members - last post @ 24-04-2017 15:30 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

84,522,978 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com