indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hello there,
I will be on my vac. in Bali. I plan to continue my trip to Flores and Komodo Island. Any body would be very kind to share any info about the trip or tour group to Komodo Island ?????
Thanks folks

Peace to all
maple-leafs

spacer line  

God dag Maple-leafs, Emoticon: Smile

There is few choice of travel agent which provide trip to Komodo Island . But no matter what travel agent you would like to chose , they will selling similar transportation ,accomodation, and excursion .

Expecially for Hotel in Labuhan Bajo , from Ngurah Rai airport -Denpasar you must fly to Labuhan Bajo. You can buy tour package including meal .

They have make arrangement for your excursion to komodo Island , Rinca ( the best for komodo watching ) , snorkling on Pink beach etc.

About hotel , there will many of small hotel with cheap price for back packers ( which i don't know how the condition ) , but if you join with tour agent than you will stay on the recomendable hotel ( i think the best hotel there ) the name is Bajo Eco Lodge ( nice , quiet, and clean Emoticon: Yes! ) .

I speak from our own experianced , oct 2005 - me and my husband took excursion to Komodo Island from Bali .

I recomend you to check on :

www.floresdiscovery.com

You can contact Mr. Hubertus Samsi ( Director of Marketing )
phone call : 0361-421901 or mobile : 08123672319
email address : travelRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.floresdiscovery.com

We were happy and satisfied with their service , but please don't make to high expectation about high service standart since you will going to nature and its really down to the earth place - very beautifull .

I hope it can help .

hej då Emoticon: Bye bye

Shanty Christiansen

Katrin
User
User icon of Katrin
spacer line

About 7 years ago I went to Flores, via Pulau Komodo and Rinca, from Gili Trawangan (off Lombok) on a small fishing boat with a group of about 10 other travellers.

The conditions were pretty sparse on the boat. No lights/life jackets/fridge/bedding etc., and the seas were quite rough at times, but all in all it was a fantastic four-day trip. I did it on a whim after seeing an ad posted up while on Gili Trawangan, but I imagine these trips aren't as easy to come by now if there's not as many tourists.

I LOVED Flores. I think it's my favourite part of Indonesia. It's quite poor, and there are hardly any fancy hotels, but that's part of it's charm. No luxuries, just lovely people. I didn't come across any great swimming beaches, but there's some great snorkelling (particularly off Pulau Komodo).

Once in Flores, the same group I was with organised a guide with a mini bus to drive us to Maumere, via many places including the beautiful Keli Mutu (three coloured volcanic lakes).

You can organise drivers and guides from nearly anywhere once you get there, but if you prefer to organise it before you go, there are many small travel agencies that could help. Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

Dear All,
Would you like to make holiday to Komodo Flores ?? You can know about komodo dragon lizard, rinca island, and flores island at our web site http://www.komodotravel.com

Tuti & Jan
User
User icon of Tuti & Jan
spacer line

Komodo Islands belongs to Indonesia, why you give rates in US$?
Indonesia is big enough to have there own money!
Jan

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

47,969,016 topic views - 221,012 posts - 13,450 topics - 15,800 members - last post @ 27-06-2017 16:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

86,956,936 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com