indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

yulie27
User
spacer line

Hi guys..
I'm new in this forum.But i'm not really new in Sumatra tourist destiantion.Especially Bukit Lawang and Toba Lake.I used to do trekking almost 3 times a month.
But i haven't been back for 5 years cos i've been living in Malaysia and Thailand for the last 7 years.I'm planning to visit Bukit Lawang for my photo story assignment.
So i was wondering if any one know how much roughly the rate for 2 days trekking at the moment.And if we do overnight in the jungle is it possible to see other animal or Orang Utan than at the feeding place?Cos trekking in North Thailand not so much to see.Not even monkey.
Any new recommendation for good guide and places to stay ?
I think thats all for now..thanks and take care.
Yulie

Yulie

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi, Have a read of the following link from a previous discussion on the same topic tinyurl.com/m2atz
Also have a look at my photos.
I will be back to visit BL later on in the year.
Pamela ( currently in Bogor West Java)

yulie27
User
spacer line

Hi Pamela..
Thanks a lot.I have been reading few topics about Bukit Lawang.And have a look some of the photos.All changed...i'm sad about what happend there in 2003.
I wish i can go there soon.Its been so long since the last time i was there.
I think i'll contact Nora when i get there,it sound nice about her place.
Have a nice day...

Yulie

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,100,761 topic views - 240,132 posts - 13,728 topics - 33,218 members - last post @ 19-09-2020 21:36 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

138,803,997 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com