indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Dear People.

A friend of me in Holland has family living in the village "Klaten" near Merapi he say's but He can not contact them because he lost the tel no.

Does anybody know a way to find someone in Indonesia on the internet?

Something like "White pages" for indonesia maybe?

Thank you for your help

Greetz

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I think you can forget about any public listing in Indonesia. If you have the street and housenumber, maybe you can contact Telkom for this. It worked in Malang with a friend of mine.

MELATI30
User
spacer line

Hallo, i cme from small town also in KLaten...may be i can help u if u have the adress from ur family...may be i can found them....May be ya???

Salam
melati

becky
User
spacer line

Hey, melati:

I saw an AP photo by Vincent Thian of a Klaten boy and his father who had lost their home. The boy is in a medium blue shirt standing behind his father in the rubble of their home. I don't know if you saw the photo when Vincent Thian covered the story about the Indonesian Quake. The picture tells an unbelievable story. Since you live near Klaten, could you give me the address and name of the local newspaper there, if it is still in operation. Thanks.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

'Dutchie' yth.,

I just learned about a 'sort of' searchengine for relatives , you have to register yourself though; according info it is free .... GB based.
I have not experienced it yet, probably others on this forum (???) anyway if you are looking for an option ......

genesreunited.co.uk

'could you tell us your experiences, in case others would like to try .......'

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

79,858,696 topic views - 236,800 posts - 13,710 topics - 28,661 members - last post @ 28-02-2020 11:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

130,298,256 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com