indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Any comments on this hotel?

spacer line  

I have never seen insdie the rooms, but I visit the place nearly every friday night except tonight :(

The place is in a great location - close to golf, shops and the main business street.

The hotel lobby and its surroundings all look great to me. I visit CJ's bar on Friday nights and by 11/12 it is packed. Just watch out for those ayams. The staff are ok, and I have heard the restaurant is good. Security is pretty tight as well.

Quite a classy hotel.

spacer line  

Mulia is a great hotel and nice restaurants,especially the chinese,rooms are nice with huge bathroom,cj bar and disco and indeed a lots of ayams.
They going up and down with the elevator showing you the way to your room,so what else you wanna know more about Mulia budha.
Better prepare your belly before you make ur reservation...........

spacer line  

Thanks ganga!

What's the disco like there...what sort of music, is it busy most nights? Also, what is an ayam?

spacer line  

Well Budha is R& B ,during the week ok but in weekend extremly bussy an ajam is the Indonesian translation 4 chicken, so chicks .......enough 4 today !!! Emoticon: Nice

samdino
User
User icon of samdino
spacer line

very nice htl really i like it ..life music they do have, Emoticon: Yummie! see link http://www.hotelmulia.com/indexflash.htm

Never put off till tomorrow what can be done today........ (coooool babe)

spacer line  

My last stay at Hotel Mulia in Jakarta was in December 2006 for 3 nights. So far, that is my favorite hotel to stay. I call it affordable luxury. My room was a notch above their standard room on 17th fl, king sized bed, a couch, and a view of jakarta. So far for around US $ 100.00/night at that time, it was the biggest hotel room and luxurious I've ever stayed around that rate.
The staff were very polite and friendly, even though I am female travelling by myself. The service was awesome, very courteous staff. Room service orders came withon 30-45 mins, even though on the phone they said within an hour time frame. The food at restaurants (Samudra) and cafe inside the hotel were delicious. I've stayed to many hotels around USA and European countries as well, and for that kind of room like the one I have in Hotel Mulia, I had to pay at least US$ 200 or 175 euros.
My company used to put me in Gran Mahakam hotel whenever I had business trips in Jakarta, but I like Hotel Mulia better.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,445,783 topic views - 223,953 posts - 13,528 topics - 16,745 members - last post @ 24-11-2017 02:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,489,916 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com