indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, luchtvaart en vervoer > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
Tommy
User
spacer line

Hey everyone,

I'm Belgian, and i will travel from jakarta to Denpasar (and surrounding villages) for one month in july.
My plane back leaves the second of august in Jakarta, and I would like to fly back from denpasar to jakarta on the 31st of july. Does anyone has some advise for flight tickets? How can I take care of it? Do i take care of it when I arrive in Jakarta? Which planes can I take (are they reasonnably safe?), how can i order? ... How much will it cost approximately? (very important question regarding my budget )
(ook interessant; wat is bezettingsgraad van de vliegtuigen rond dat tijstip? Geraak ik er zeker op ÚÚn?)

I hope you guys can help me...

(dank bij voorbaat)

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

www.airasia.com. U dont need more info Emoticon: Wink

Or use the search button on this forum

Gracias. Sama sama

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

yeah, and one topic is enough, read the FAQ please before you continue posting here. Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

77,027,794 topic views - 235,014 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,728 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 23:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,844,873 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com