indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Tommy
User
spacer line

Hey everyone,

I'm Belgian, and i will travel from jakarta to Denpasar (and surrounding villages) for one month in july.
My plane back leaves the second of august in Jakarta, and I would like to fly back from denpasar to jakarta on the 31st of july. Does anyone has some advise for flight tickets? How can I take care of it? Do i take care of it when I arrive in Jakarta? Which planes can I take (are they reasonnably safe?), how can i order? ... How much will it cost approximately? (very important question regarding my budget Emoticon: Smile )
(ook interessant; wat is bezettingsgraad van de vliegtuigen rond dat tijstip? Geraak ik er zeker op ÚÚn?)

I hope you guys can help me...

(dank bij voorbaat)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

What's it going to be English or Dutch.. Please modify your post so I can put it either in the Dutch or English subforum.

It's better to buy your tickets in Indonesia. First buy a single journey to Denpasar and look there for the way back. Weekends are generally a little more expensive than weekdays, and early or very late flights are generally a little more cheap than flights are perfect times.

Tommy
User
spacer line

Hey everyone,

I'm Belgian, and i will travel from jakarta to Denpasar (and surrounding villages) for one month in july.
My plane back leaves the second of august in Jakarta, and I would like to fly back from denpasar to jakarta on the 31st of july. Does anyone has some advise for flight tickets? How can I take care of it? Do i take care of it when I arrive in Jakarta? Which planes can I take (are they reasonnably safe?), how can i order? ... How much will it cost approximately? (very important question regarding my budget )

I hope you guys can help me...

Is this better? Emoticon: Smile
I would travel by bus, train, mini-bus, boat,... to Bali, and then take a flight to Jakarta from Denpasar.
So... i buy my ticket when arriving in Jakarta? any idea of the price?

Tommy
User
spacer line

ow sorry... I didn't read well...
I should look in denpasar for the way back... isn't that risky considering the fact that, i don't know, i would only arrive there a week before i have to catch this plane back to jakarta?

mluckham
User
spacer line

Garuda is the national airline, you can check the domestic schedule on their website http://www.garuda-indonesia.com/. I have flown on them many times (even Merpati - who have smaller planes), I think they are quite safe - I am still here to talk about it Emoticon: Smile

While you can probably go the airport on the day you want to travel and buy a ticket, you might be disappointed if the flights are full, or have to wait around several hours. There are several flights a day, I think. So buy your ticket at a travel agent or Garuda ticketing office in Indonesia 2-3 days before, or earlier. If you have time in Jakarta, you can buy the ticket there - otherwise buy it in Bali. Reconfirm your flight (by phone, or at a travel agent or Garuda office) within 72 hours of flight time or you might get bumped off the flight.

I don't know how you can buy your ticket online, my wife (Indonesian) travelled through Bali a few weeks ago - she bought her round-trip ticket to Makassar at the Denpasar airport - cost Rp 300,000 or so. But you want a one-way ticket - no idea what it would cost, probably US$100-125 I would think.

belgianguy
User
User icon of belgianguy
spacer line

if you wanna buy your ticket online go to airasia.com
on the 31st of july a ticket from denpasar to jakarta is 289.000 rp (+89.000 rp in taxes and fees)
since you have to catch that flight in jakarta I would book as soon as possible
maybe you can get a cheaper fare locally but it's a busy period on a busy route
have a nice trip

spacer line  

I agree with belgianguy. Go to airasia.com and book your ticket!! They are cheap and very safe/reliable.

I flew on them a few months ago, and I was very impressed. Quite similar to VirginBlue in Australia. I hear Air Asia Malaysia (the owners) places quite an emphasis on safety - a rarity in Indonesian aviation.

And book now - the DPS-CGK route can get very booked up.

women
User
User icon of women
spacer line

try www.vayatour.com

Dinginnya Jerman

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,695 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,717 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 10:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,254,132 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com