indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Friends,
I received a call last night about my DAD, please keep my dad in your prayers, he's probably somewhere in the hospital waiting for a doctor to call his name out to have a surgery.....

I feel frustrated not knowing what's going on...can't either reach my mom or anybody in Jakarta to find out more about his condition......

************************ Emoticon: Cry ***************************

Prostate cancer can trigger many different, often confusing, emotions in a patient. Patients sometimes feel depressed and angry; feelings may change from hope to despair, from courage to fear, and then back again. Family members and close friends may experience similar feelings. Such feelings are perfectly normal in people who are trying to cope with a difficult problem such as prostate cancer.

To best cope with these feelings, patients with prostate cancer should share them with family members and close friends. Sharing can ease difficult feelings. It often makes people feel more comfortable to offer one another support, and that support can be extremely helpful.

God Bless you All
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

I can imagine you are frustrated,confused and everything.
I wish you, your fam and above all your dad all the best,

May God bless him and you all,

Martijn

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Damn.. Good luck and best wishes from here.

Yerun

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

One of my in laws uncle is sffering from the disease for a long time as well.....and surgery and medicines have good chances of positive results as well...He is doing well today ...still with the illness...

Prayers really help, Well being wishes from my side.........

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

One of my in laws uncle is sffering from the disease for a long time as well.....and surgery and medicines have good chances of positive results as well...He is doing well today ...still with the illness...

Prayers really help, Well being wishes from my side.........

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

spacer line  

Desi, please accept my deepest sympathy for your family, especially your dad. Surely hope he'll make it through this trial successfully. (Well, hope is a good thing, perhaps the best thing and no good thing ever dies).

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

janss557
User
spacer line

I hope everything will be okay, Desi. I hope your father will overcome his medical problems.

All the best!!!

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>Desi
>I heard this news about your dad only in 26th/May
>What is his progress?
>Any improvement?
>My fervent prayers for his health.
>Do you believe in Alternative Medicine?
>We are talking about a topic in Indonesia, involving Indonesian.... very unusual things can happen in Indonesia.... if you believe..
>Don't go to "DUKUN"
>But try to reduce his sufering by going to local "ACUPRESSURE" Medicine Expert
>I was taken to one of these people in Jakarta by my brother.....
>I never met him before....
>this man...said to me after he touched/put his hand on my stomach..."YOUR LIVER SIR!....It is SWOLLEN"
>I was negligent/didn't take much notice of him...
>and what happened to me?...
>I had to stay in Hospital & fixed my liver....(SEPTISEMIA)
>I am ok now

>That was my story

SINCERE REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY
>Bagusdewe

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Desi....
Tabah yah, doa seorang anak yang selalu memikirkan orang tuanya sangat2lah didengarkan olehNya. Memang sangat sedih kalau kita tidak bisa menemani orang yang kita cintai bila mereka sedang membutuhkan kita, tapi dengan kondisi seperti ini tabah dan tawakal lah yang bisa menenangkan jiwa.
dari NY saya bersama dgn teman2 di Indahnesia ikut berdoa utk orang tua Desi di Jakarta

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

70,584,192 topic views - 231,677 posts - 13,666 topics - 21,330 members - last post @ 21-04-2019 08:39 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

116,913,100 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com