indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pretbek
User
spacer line

I'm a cheesehead also living in belanda, I'm just fascinated about indonesia. I also hope to work there for a while (in the future)

DeeCee
User
User icon of DeeCee
spacer line

Born in the Netherlands - mom is Indo, dad Belanda. I currently live in Menzingen, Switzerland (aka cowtown near Zug [if you still have no clue - then 1 hour drive away from Zurich]), although just a few days till I'm leaving to Bali! Emoticon: Very funny Hope to meet some Dutch peeps there. I know a lot of people but no Dutch Emoticon: Nooo

rismavonk
User
spacer line

I live in Malden, Nijmegen. Married with a Dutch guy. I came from Makassar-South Sulawesi.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well, look at the name. I'm living (or is it suffering?) in Yogyakarta .... and sometimes in Bali .... and sometimes in Semarang, Bandung, Jakarta......
Well, my family (wife & 2 kids) live in Yogya (God, Je Zus, Allah oe hakkebar en Vishnu bless our souls).
It's okay but after 18 years it's time to move (but stucked because of the strict laws in NL about bringing ur Indonesian spouse with u).

annika
User
spacer line

SINCE 4,5 YEAR IN JAKARTA.

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

I`m living in Rotterdam, my wife is coming from Indonesia, the last 8 years w`ll stayed for about 2 years in Indonesia.
April 2008 I`m retired and we want to stay 8 month`s a year in the area of Sukabumi and 4 month`s in the Netherlands.
When I see that all the forum users overhere are Dutch, I believe that it`s better to make a Dutch topic of it.
My English is very bad and I think that as this topic is in Dutch, possible there are more replies.

AbahFairus
User
spacer line

I live in Bandung. I'm half sundanese half Javanese.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Living in Hollandia , born and raised in Jakarta (aye anak betawi ) , but with Javanese and Sundanese roots.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Hans
User
spacer line

Back on this sit since long time. Living in Bali, jl. Bereban, zijstraat van vm. Jl. Oberoi...... Lekker eten?

YessY
User
spacer line

I live in Jakarta...not only Bule lahhhhhhh Emoticon: Smile ) asli dari Indonesia nehhh Emoticon: Smile ))

spacer line  

In New England, USA
I am planning to retire in Indo. (Hopefully !!!!!)

rosetine
User
spacer line

i m living in yogja my second hometown, coz i m working in yogja. if anybody want to came, don't be doubt to contac me, ciao Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,889,266 topic views - 222,098 posts - 13,483 topics - 16,230 members - last post @ 19-09-2017 16:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,931,360 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com