indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I was wondering from this forum, who is living in Indonesia and who is living in his or hers home or other country now....

From some I already know, but some I really don't know....

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

I'm living in 'cheesetown' Gouda, Zuid Holland. Emoticon:

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

I am living in Goes.The Provence of Zeeland.
And I have met dangdude03 Emoticon: Yes!
Emoticon: Bye bye Umberto

Erik_
User
User icon of Erik_
spacer line

I also live in a ´cheesetown´, Alkmaar. Anyway, The Netherlands as a whole are covered in a thick, fat layer of cheese a far as foreigners are concerned!

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

I live in Jepara.
But have serious plans to move to Semarang.
But I come out of Delft (NL)

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

In One week I will be a citizen of Mokum Barat Lama again Emoticon: Yes!

spacer line  

I live in veldhoven , Noord-brabant (hollandia)
In about 4 weeks i'll fly back to my second home Bali.

Live life to the max.......

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

I live in a suburb called Diemen... just "under the smoke" of Amsterdam (as we say in Dutch Emoticon: Wink )

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 25-05-2006 14:50 Albert wrote: [But have serious plans to move to Semarang

Until now Semarang is a very nice historical city, maybe this becomes serious history soon Emoticon: Confused

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

I live in Son en Breugel

Begin de details te vergeten

spacer line  

Goh, I must say, I did not even realise that so many people here don't live in Indonesia,

I do, I live near Cikarang, 35 km from Jakarta, work in Cikampek.
I come originally from Voorschoten until 14 years old, the moved to Eersel and lived most of the time after that in Eindhoven.

Just a question Lon, how can something become serious history?... is in Semerang something going to happen soon, very serious, that after that will become very serious history?? Emoticon: Stupid

4yoke4
User
User icon of 4yoke4
spacer line

I live in "BRINTA" village ( Hoogezand) Emoticon: Nice

Het zou in de wereld heel wat vrediger toegaan als men minder op elkaar zou letten en meer op elkaar zou passen

Remon
User
User icon of Remon
spacer line

Hi all, I live in Poortugaal. A nice little country village just under Rotterdam. So we live in a nice and quiet little village with all the safety for our children and within 15 minutes we're in the hart of Rotterdam. What else would you want.
Within 5 weeks we'll be going to Indonesia again!!!! Emoticon: Yes! Was there also three weeks ago. Emoticon: Nice

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 25-05-2006 23:00 dutchguy1000 wrote:
Just a question Lon, how can something become serious history?... is in Semerang something going to happen soon, very serious, that after that will become very serious history?? Emoticon: Stupid

A very serious matter .Yes indeed(zeker weten.)

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

pretbek
User
spacer line

I´m living in Maastricht holland, come from Eindhoven & have no second house (well, I have no first house either actually) in Indonesia

reuveul
User
User icon of reuveul
spacer line

i live in ALMELO in the eastern region of Holland.
But i have the intentions to go too Indonesia ..

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

Anastasia
User
User icon of Anastasia
spacer line

I myself living in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have been living in Zoetermeer, NL for about 2,5 years then moved to hanoi, vietnam also for about 2,5 years. Now back home. Emoticon: Shiny Kan niet anders he? Emoticon: Smile

Jeanette
User
spacer line

I live near Noorbeek, Zuid Limburg. One K from the Belgian border. Noorbeek is a little village near Maastricht and not too far away from Achen, Germany.

I have been living in Amsterdam, Vleuten - de Meern, Almere, Leeuwarden, The Hague, Singapore, Padang (Sumatra), Bandung and Jakarta in Indonesia.

Salam
User
spacer line

I live in HENGELO (ov) and have a house in Java barat the BANDUNG kampung Sekeloa timur whi go to indonesia on 3-6 20.50 klm ams-jakarta whi stea dear mayby 2 a 3 mnd Emoticon: Yes! salam Emoticon: Bye bye

Jesses
User
User icon of Jesses
spacer line

I live in Media City Hilversum (the Netherlands), home to Garuda TV (among others, fortunately)

pPamela
User
spacer line

I live in Sydney Australia. Just about to embark on my 7th trip to Indonesia since 1997, this time for 5 months, can't wait.

spacer line  

So I assume that most of the people not living in Indonesia here are Indonesisch, and most of the people that live in indonesia are Bule?

Correct or not?

Jeanette
User
spacer line

I don't know for sure. I'm dutch, but born in Buitenzorg (Bogor) Indonesia. My father is (was) a bule, my mother 3/4 part Indonesian. I'm called "indisch".

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

I am Bule for sure, more English than Dutch, the latter mixed with Jewish-German, so Bule gado-2 with less than 36 hours left in Republik Pisang.
tik....tik....tik.... Emoticon: Bye bye

(T)roy
User
User icon of (T)roy
spacer line

I live just like salam also in Hengelo (OV) and i'm married to my Indonesian wife from Tulungagung.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,889,266 topic views - 222,098 posts - 13,483 topics - 16,230 members - last post @ 19-09-2017 16:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,931,577 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com