indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Tickets, airlines and transport > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Now the Airbus 380 is doing its 'promotion tours', as the biggest 'plane' availiable at the moment, one can ask whether people do care about the aeroplane they are flying with. Or do they not care and do they just look at the 'real costs' of a trip by air, they have to pay, or other things ???
For instance the space to put your legs or are you able to stretch them ....

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Don't know yet how it is to fly A380.. Ask me in a few years again. Emoticon: Smile I think I will have a little bit of more space though...

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

For me the ticket price, total travel time + good departure/arrival times and an educated guess of the safety of the plane is what really counts.

Space is nice, but in practice depends mostly on how full the plane is: 3 small empty seats is better than 1 big seat. Emoticon: Smile

All other features are "nice to have", but I prefer not to pay a few hunderd euro more for them.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 22-05-2006 13:24 Jeroen wrote:
Dont know yet how it is to fly A380.. Ask me in a few years again. Emoticon: Smile I think I will have a little bit of more space though...

Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown "I had a favorite song: "Fly, fly away in my beautiful balloon ....." Emoticon: Clown Emoticon: Clown

By the way Yerunce 'tukang moderator' are you the 'maker' of "GooGle humor"; or is that a different Yerun ..... Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Google Humor? Where can I find that?

spacer line  

It does not really matters to me. I usually look at the airlines company, ticket price and the length fof the flight hours.
So far I always fly with SQ for intl travel and Southwest Airlines but ocassially with Delta and Northwest for domestic and so far mostly are Boeing.
I will fly non stop Newark - Singapore in August. This will be with Airbus.
I was told there are only 181 passengers and more leg room. So we will see.
Be honest, I am little bit nervous for flying non - stop Newark - Singapore because it is such a long flight.
Oh well, I am sure I will able to find a way to entertaint my self.
Oh gee..... I have few Dan Brown books that i promise my self to read.

Peace to you all
maple-leafs

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 08-06-2006 17:04 maple-leafs wrote:
It does not really matters to me. I usually look at the airlines company, ticket price and the length fof the flight hours.
So far I always fly with SQ for intl travel and Southwest Airlines but ocassially with Delta and Northwest for domestic and so far mostly are Boeing.
I will fly non stop Newark - Singapore in August. This will be with Airbus.
...............................................................................................................................................

Peace to you all
maple-leafs

Maple Leaf yth.,

'Are you Canadian, or do you want us to believe as an American ........ '; anyway I wonder whether you are familiar with these w/sites:

www.qualityairlines.com

www.airlinemeals.com

"there are some 'pop-ups' though ....."

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,300,976 topic views - 223,695 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,717 members - last post @ 18-11-2017 10:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,253,635 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com