indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Rosetine,

I'm also interested in some general information and prices. I won't take Hilmar's house, because I don't go there yet, but when on holiday there, I just want to compare.

Yerun

rosetine
User
spacer line

helo mas hill, i still looking a hause to help u. Pusat rahabilitasi yakumm at kaliurang street km13, 5. i looking for a hause near of that place. there are a universitas islam indonesia, so it's easy to find a boarding huase for u, but u can choose, a hause or boarding hause. i will contac you soon, see u
best regard rose Emoticon: Yes!

jasule
User
spacer line

hello mas hill,
i can help you 2 find it my house not too far from yakkum only 7 km (approximatelly) from there.

for mas budowono1:
how do you know bari ruslin ? he is my pakde euy... my mom is his little sister...
waow it's "incroyable" to know you who know my pakde... i appreciate

best regards
ocha

jasule
User
spacer line

mas hill,
you can contact mas ruslin via me, ocha, coz i am his niece.

wassalam
ocha

Sepp Buys
User
User icon of Sepp Buys
spacer line

Depending on your transport Hilmar, whether car, motor, or bus line's I suggest you stay just outside Jogja, Klaten or Parangtrits near the beach. Trasvelling up and down to Jogja is more conveinient and you stay away from the stinky crowded roads of the big town. As mentioned above there are so many places to stay and cheap, it depends on the privacy you want and the equipement you bring along, computer, camera's. Hotels supply save places. Boarding houses with communale rooms are not preferable to stay if you have to work on your thesis or paper. I will be going to Jogja today and try to find a boarding house for my self now as well. I will keep you informed.

Sepp

rosetine
User
spacer line

helo mas hil, i still lokking abaut that. if u want to rent a hause,ok i will try to find it, u would a hause near with ur trainee or central of city. that place is at 13,5 km.that location is near with universitas islam indonesia.could u give me a spesific abaut ur offer??
i am not yet visited france, i want, maybe next time or next live , hahahahah, best regard ya Emoticon: Shiny

rosetine
User
spacer line

helo mas hilman, thanks for ur response ya. don't worry, i am still looking a hause for you.i know that place, at 13,5 km, kaliurang street.you want to find a hause near that place or central of city.
could u tell me ur spesific. i hope, before u came on august, everything is clair, so tell me how is ur mind abaut a hause
abaut france, hemmm, i am really go there,m aybe next time or next live ya, hahahhaa Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! , write me soon, best regard, rose

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

On 14-06-2004 05:25 Sepp Buys wrote:
Depending on your transport Hilmar, whether car, motor, or bus lines I suggest you stay just outside Jogja, Klaten or Parangtrits near the beach. Trasvelling up and down to Jogja is more conveinient and you stay away from the stinky crowded roads of the big town. As mentioned above there are so many places to stay and cheap, it depends on the privacy you want and the equipement you bring along, computer, cameras. Hotels supply save places. Boarding houses with communale rooms are not preferable to stay if you have to work on your thesis or paper. I will be going to Jogja today and try to find a boarding house for my self now as well. I will keep you informed.

Sepp

Hello Sepp,
Thank you. Have a nice stay in Yogya. We are waiting for some info.
We are curieus about the prices, safety and so on.
goodluck!
Hilmar.

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

On 14-06-2004 08:41 rosetine wrote:
helo mas hilman, thanks for ur response ya. dont worry, i am still looking a hause for you.i know that place, at 13,5 km, kaliurang street.you want to find a hause near that place or central of city.
could u tell me ur spesific. i hope, before u came on august, everything is clair, so tell me how is ur mind abaut a hause
abaut france, hemmm, i am really go there,m aybe next time or next live ya, hahahhaa Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! , write me soon, best regard, rose

Hello Rosentine,
At first, congratiulations with the winning from France against Engeland 2-1 in the European soccer competition. I guess you are a France lover so you will be happy.
I think that would like to live close to the city. I hope it it possible to get a driver license for a motorbike so I can go by motor to Jl. Kaliurang.

Thanx for you all for helping me!!!!

HilmaR

jasule
User
spacer line

hello hilmar,
first, i wanna introduce my self...
i am jasule, 25 y old, living in yogya.
my friend of mine, rose, told me that you search a house at yogya.
i just wanna know, what kind of a house that you want to. the average of price do you want, coz the price here, about 5 million till plus of 12million. it's all depend on the type and also the facilities. how many bed room do you need, or what kind of facilities do you want or do you need.
maybe i could help you, if you wanna, you could contact me.
okay. that's all.
best regards
jasule Emoticon: Bye bye

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Jasule,

If you can give me some info as well I would appreciate it. I'm not running to take Hilmars house, because I'm not going there yet. I just want to have a look around what I can get for a certain price.

Yerun

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Yerun,
As soon as I have more details about the houses and prices in Yogya I will inform you about that,

Hilmar.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Mas Hillmar,
I am going to Jogya on Wed..I will check the place and take pics of the house/room for you...what do I get in return? Whoahahahhahahaa

Btw, when are you going to Jogya? Sometimes in August correct? We still have plenty of time then...

OK..catch with you later,
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

On 21-06-2004 07:43 Desi Clark wrote:
Mas Hillmar,
I am going to Jogya on Wed..I will check the place and take pics of the house/room for you...what do I get in return? Whoahahahhahahaa

Btw, when are you going to Jogya? Sometimes in August correct? We still have plenty of time then...

OK..catch with you later,
Desi Clark

What do you want in return? Maybe some wooden shoes from Holland? I will respect forever Emoticon: Worship
You name it!

16th of august I will arrive in Yogya, so ya, still plenty of time.
Take care in jakarta.

Hilmar

jasule
User
spacer line

hi hill,
here is the news of some house at yogyakarta based on newspaper and what i've seen.
first,
a house not too small and not too big. location : jalan kaliurang km 7,8. fasilitation : phone, garage, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom. price: 12 million / year, can be less from that about 11 million.

second,
a nice house. price : 5 million /years could be less than this about 4,5 million. fasilitation : phone, garage, bedroom, bathroom. location: in a village. not too far from town square, but a little bit far from your job place. but it nice house, you will feel save and you can do your job without any trouble.
you must give the owner down payment 500 thousands rupiahs so you not lose this house.

that's all what i have now.
the decision in your hand.

best regard
jasule

you can contact me by :
email : piye_kangRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.fr
mobilephone: 62 - 817 - 465 - 103
home : 62 - 274 - 88 - 14 - 17

budowono1
User
spacer line

On 12-05-2004 08:42 Hilmar wrote:
Hello Budowono,
Thanx for your information, how can I get in contact with mas Ruslin?
Groetjes,
Hilmar.

when in Jogja go to JL Kauman and ask for MAs Ruslin every one knows mas ruslin

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Jasule,

Can you give me the RT/RW/alamat of the second house?

I hope Hilmar can do something with these two houses. Emoticon: Smile

Yerun

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Yes I do. The second one sounds very good. I hope it is still available.
I will contact you Jasule,
Thanx. Emoticon: Bye bye

jasule
User
spacer line

Mas Hil,
as i told you before, that there is a house 5 million in village. unfortunately, when i contacted the owner this day time, she said that it rent out. but there is another house TYPE 36:
(1)same price,
500.000 for downpaymen if u not take it u will loose it

Its about the situation!
(2) 9 km to yakkum and 7 km to Malioboro.
(3) also in the village atmosphere
(4) 2bedroom (3X2.5m)
(5) guestroom
(6) 1x2 m for kitchen
(7) 1.5X5m back yard & (1,5x1,5m) bathroom without
shower&bathtub, just indonesian closet style and place for water(usually indonesian bathroom style)
(8) 2,5x5m terrace
(9) no garrage
(10) with savety gate (high 1,5m)
(11) arround this house is familial atmosphere

I want to talk with u to discuss this by yahoo messenger, as soon as u can.( first u must tell my by sms when we want to chat & name of ur mail address * different time is about 8hours more fast in Indonesia)

Are u agree or not, cause theres many person WANT IT!, so thats why, I NEED UR DECISION AS FAST AS U CAN!

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Wauw, this sounds very good.
Well, it was good to speak with you by msn, it is good to know that there is so much to rent.

Yerun, when I finally stay in yogya I will make a list of houses for rent.

Jasule, thanx for everything.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 23-06-2004 11:51 Hilmar wrote:
Wauw, this sounds very good.
Well, it was good to speak with you by msn, it is good to know that there is so much to rent.

Yerun, when I finally stay in yogya I will make a list of houses for rent.

Jasule, thanx for everything.

Hilmar,
See my reply on driving license.. I mentioned about the house for rent! I went to the location and took pics of the house.. unfurnished. less than 5 minutes to Yakkum... you can jog or walk ( dont crawl ok.. heheh) to get there..

Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Unfurnished isn't a real problem for me. I like some basic stuff of course, but would I sleep in someones old bed? Nah.. not when I'm staying in Indonesia for longer than a usual holiday.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,765,161 topic views - 240,493 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,011 members - last post @ 25-11-2020 16:35 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,437,845 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com