indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Hello People,
15th of august I will go to Yogya for 12 months.
I will do there a practical trainee for my study.
Its is a institute for yong people who are fysical disabled because of a accident or because they a born like that.
My question to you is, do you know a place for me where I can live for 10 a 12 months in Yogyakarta? I know it is easy to find 'rumah kos' but I hope you got some more information for me.
Thanks before,
salam manis,

Mas Hilmar

- Let us live simply so that others may simply live -

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 04-05-2004 14:47 Maschill wrote:
Hello People,
15th of august I will go to Yogya for 12 months.
I will do there a practical trainee for my study.
Its is a institute for yong people who are fysical disabled because of a accident or because they a born like that.
My question to you is, do you know a place for me where I can live for 10 a 12 months in Yogyakarta? I know it is easy to find rumah kos but I hope you got some more information for me.
Thanks before,
salam manis,

Mas Hilmar

Dear Mas Hilmar,
Any particular location in Jogja are you looking for? Is rumah kos that you are looking for or are you thinking about renting a house or apartment or condos or ???

Need more specific info in order for me to help..... feel free to send me an email at desiRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.eindostar.com

Salam Gudeg....!
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Hello Desi,
I'm sorry I was'nt that clear.
I would like some info about rumah kos dan some other info about another way of living in Yogya. What are the costs of renting a very simple small house.
I will you send you a mail aswell, thanx.
Hilmar.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 04-05-2004 22:04 Maschill wrote:
Hello Desi,
Im sorry I wasnt that clear.
I would like some info about rumah kos dan some other info about another way of living in Yogya. What are the costs of renting a very simple small house.
I will you send you a mail aswell, thanx.
Hilmar.

Apology accepted.... hahahahaha!

Simple small house... ok..how many bedrooms.. is location important?

Ok..i will search the info for you and get back with you... ok

Have a great day!
Desi Clark

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Can I get some info as well? Never know where I end up Emoticon: Wink

I know renting a house in Yogya is cheap, but you have to know that you can't get there by car, only by motorbike if you are lucky, because the gang is so narrow.. It's what you prefer of course.

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Jeroen, do you have some more specific info about the prices for renting a house?
A narrow 'gang' won't be a problem for me because I guess I will never come home by car Emoticon: Wink

The location I am willing to live is in the centre of Yogya offcourse, but more outside is nice as well.
You can mail me: hilmar.giesenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hva.nl

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I have made several calls.. as soon as I find out... I will let you all know.....

Yerun, where did you stay when you were in Jogya? I stayed at Melia Hotel...it was a nice hotel with good breakfast....

D-C

budowono1
User
spacer line

great city.
i known cause i was born there.
if you looking for rumah in Jogja u can go to Jl kauman.
for stay ask for Mas. M.Bari.Ruslin.
He is my guru he rent room for low prices (Rp.200,000,- per week lah.
Nga mahal .
i dont know nomor telepon cuz i didn't see him since 1994 cause than i went to singapura and left jogja for ever.

but if wan stay at gueshouse try METRO2 Jl.Singamangaraja.22
verry cheap akkomodasi.

just say u know Budi.Santoso and u can get discount 50%. Emoticon: Shiny

budowono1
User
spacer line

i saying this cause ijust try be friendly .
and i like Jogja it my home town

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 05-05-2004 21:46 Desi Clark wrote:
I have made several calls.. as soon as I find out... I will let you all know.....

Yerun, where did you stay when you were in Jogya? I stayed at Melia Hotel...it was a nice hotel with good breakfast....

D-C

Last time I stayed in Hotel Sala 3 for a few nights as well as another hotel near there, but the name is too hard to remember for me. I can check it tonight for you.

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Budowono....Rp 200 ribu/week is it a current rate or rate in 1994?

Mas Hill...that's not bad at all...btw, i am still waiting for a piece of info from at least 3 people.... will let you know asap.

Take care,
Desi Clark

budowono1
User
spacer line

1994 when i left to singapura 4 sekoa
butit not guest house so it always so cheap.
cuz mas Ruslin have big house but to many room.
so i think still so cheap cuz he dont need the money it just for extra.

m.Bari.Ruslin is my guru penca-silat & Kun-taw
but he is verry kind old man.
he like peole cuz he doesn┤t have any real family left try contac mas ruslin

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Hello Budowono,
Thanx for your information, how can I get in contact with mas Ruslin?
Groetjes,
Hilmar.

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hillmar,
Just try to contact a nice small hotel and negotiate with them about a monthly price. I think an advantage of a hotel above an appartment is that you meet a lot of people and that is nice for conversation and so on. For me, an appartment does not work.
Tip: try hotel Petit Mas, located in a ┤zijstraat┤ ( Emoticon: Wink ) of JL malioboro. Nice, beautifull and cheap hotel with swimming pool, restaurant and etc. I have the address somewhere in my administration, I will find it for you.
Regards, Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Johan, thanx,
I tried to find the hotel Petit Mas by google but did'nt find it,
hope you will find the adress for me Emoticon: Wink
hilmar.giesenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hva.nl
Hilmar

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Hi Hilmar,
Here is the address of PetiMas (and not Petit Mas as I mentioned earlier):
27 Dagen (=street)
Phone: 0274-561938 or 513191
Yogya
We paid 250 K rupia for a room with AC and breakfast. But I┤m sure that they will give you such a room for a lot cheaper if you say that you will stay there for a few months.
Good luck with it.
Johan

Begin de details te vergeten

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

You are looking for a place to stay in Jogja, here so many kind of places like to stay, example like boarding house for bule, but the service is most like hotel, at the hotel that mention like above are really tourist price, that's normal price, but if you stay more than one month, I advice you to stay at boarding house for bule, here the price are varities, depend on facilities, the different from hotel is you have to pay at least for one month stay, it cost here about up to 300 tausend rupiah a month, it cheap price than you stay in the hotel, it cost about up 75 tausend rupiah a day. You can calculate it for your choice, and of course it can connecting you to many people, it may be related to your study. There are some fear to stay at tourist area, they will charge you as tourist price. Gud luck and wellcome to jogja Emoticon: Bye bye

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Hello LelyCabe,
Thanx for your advice, can you tell me how to get in contact with a boarding house?
I think I prefer that more than a hotel because of the cost but also because I'am afraid I am getting crazy to live for 12 months in a touristic area.
Thanx again, I hope you can help me to find a way to get in contact with a boarding house.

hilmar.giesenRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hva.nl
Emoticon: Bye bye

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>Hallo Hillmar
>have you found anything yet?
>I'll try to contact friend of mine now she lives Down Under
>She used to be a tourist operator, she comes from Paku Alaman (Around Sultan 's Palace)
>She still have lots of friends/families in Jogya
>What about SOLO?
>I'll keep you updated

>Regards
>Bagusdewe

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hillmar,

I lost the phone number of the person who was trying to get the info.

no worry, I will be in jakarta...and get busy to get some info on Jogya..

As soon as I get it..i will run to WARNET and email you the info... how sweet is that......(sucker.....hehehehe)

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Hallo Bagusdewe,
Right now I have not found any room(s) yet. But some people are very busy to find something for me! Which I really appreciate! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!
I have more than 2 months before leaving the Netherlands so I guess that will be enough time to find something.
Thanx already for your help.
How many kilo is Solo from Yogya and from Kaliurang?

salam,
Mas Hill

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Desi,
It is very manis of you to try to some infi.
Becarefull you don't melt in Jakarta Emoticon: Wink
Salam manis,

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>Desi
>How is your Dad's condition?
>Also Kinanti pinta said that there was a fire in Georgia?
>tell us that you r ok?
>Regards
>Bagusdewe

rosetine
User
spacer line

hi hilman,have u been find boarding hause or a hause for rent?if u can mention where do u will study? i have been lived 8 years at yogya.n i just finish my study .i learned france language here n a few time ago, i helped a few friend from westeren to find it. they were students at UGM, if u mention that place, i will help u to get information abaut that. best regard rose Emoticon: Smile

mashil
User
User icon of mashil
spacer line

Hello Rose,
I haven't found a house in Yogya jet.
In Yogya I will do my practical trainee by Pusat Rehabilitasi Yakkum, a organisation who helps childeren and young adults who are fysical disabled.
Interesting you learned the France language. Have you also been in France?
Wassalam,
Hilmar

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,316,849 topic views - 233,349 posts - 13,684 topics - 23,688 members - last post @ 20-08-2019 19:05 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,204,234 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com