indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesia hotel information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Dear everybody,

For those who are still in search of a suitable hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy;

Bali Niksoma on seminyak beach is a very good hotel if you can judge quality. Service standards are great, room product superb, and furthermore the breakfast is fine, SPA is great...

Especially for people who want to be centrally located (kuta), but still want to have quietness in order to relax.

Bali Niksoma, a nice boutique hotel where one can enjoy!

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Jantje
User
spacer line

On 14-05-2006 16:55 maurits wrote:

Is it any good for old people, I mean does it have an elevator or is it all floor level?

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

mostly it's all floor level, only a few steps here and there...
Otherwise just ask for a ground-floor room

www.baliniksoma.com

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Maurits, al in Nederland?

Begin de details te vergeten

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Hoi Johan,

Ik ben weer in den Nederlanden...ja...
En daar blijf ik wel eventjes... althans tot minimaal augustus. Na de plaatsen Singapore, Phuket, Bali, Pattaya, Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Hangzhou en Shanghai weer even van Nederland genieten...

hagen763
User
User icon of hagen763
spacer line

Ik ben in - even- Schijndel.
Di manna orang Belanda?
Maurits fijn,dat je er bent.
mail je me als je tijd hebt?
Umberto

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 14-05-2006 16:55 maurits wrote:

Hi Maurits,

Can you please explain what a "boutique-hotel" is ? I often have heard this word, but I cannot imagine what is meant with it.

Terima kasih sebelumnya

Londoh

maurits
User
User icon of maurits
spacer line

Hi Londoh,

Boutique hotels are small hotels (approx. 100 rooms or less), which are mostly not chain affiliated. Characteristics of boutique hotels is that they offer the latest trends on interior design and lifestyle. Besides that, service standards are high and boutique hotels distinguish themselves by offering personal service

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Maurits,
That was abt. what I imagined, now I am sure. I heard about "Hotel Mertua" in Yogyakarta, which presents itself also as a boutique-hotel. I planned to spend the night there last year, but as it was 2x the price of a taksi to Solo, so I took the latter and slept on my own springbed. Emoticon: Yeah right!

Terima kasih banyak

Londoh

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

There's also something like a boutique airline: a low cost airline which hides as a "boutique" airline so they can get landing rights for Singapore Changi airport Emoticon: Wink

Gracias. Sama sama

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,676,068 topic views - 220,081 posts - 13,389 topics - 15,546 members - last post @ 30-03-2017 10:06 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,791,705 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com